Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruby1080

VIP Member
Yeah I expect so. There might have been Sheffield/Leicester/Hull players there? Who knows

Also lol at Barca bidding for him

Have you been on the hallucinogenics again? Because I think you've just cracked it
Have Barca bid for him? Why? Do they want me to drive him over to them? I might be able to fit it in next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
It’s so funny people saying council estate when the lad couldn’t be any further from council estate in his life. Pre becoming a footballer too 🤷🏻‍♀️

cornflower

VIP Member
I just felt I didn’t construct my answers very well and it all came across as a load of nonsense. The interviewer was someone I used to work with so I am feeling the cringe massively so it may be that more than anything.
Same company. I did start a new role in April but it just isn’t me, I took it as my previous team was disbanded in May so I panicked instead of taking the alternative offered and then looking for a role more in line with what I want to do. We shall see, I have a job so it’s not all bad and I can keep looking.
Thanks for your kind words, and @cobette and @cornflower 💙
Oh god I’ve totally been through this too, with an interview panel I knew, and I felt like my brain and mouth were completely disconnected for the entire train wreck of an interview but I got the job. Nerves just make you paranoid and it’s not always *all* about how you come across in interview. BUT like you say at least you have a job! Fingers crossed for you but I’m sure either way something more suited to you will come along 💙

• Heart

rosierose91

Chatty Member
We can only hope the competition escalates and they become more and more elaborate, with ribbons, beads and glitter. Immaculately done to start off with, then pulled a bit into a perfect mess.
YES

1656341993768.png

I expect them both to walk out wearing this 'do for the first game of the season

• Haha
  • Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Gabby deserved better than it being sign posted he was going by not giving Haaland a squad number. It's humiliating. Usually I think club are classy but this is poor show.
Sometimes, clubs just get it really, really wrong, especially, when it comes to the less flashy, hardworking players. The newest plaything comes in, and suddenly they're on the sidelines or out the door. It's a little depressing.

Just Drive

VIP Member
What a lovely thing to wake up to.
that last picture gets me every time :love::love:

HBD KING KEV/STRAWBERRY BLONDE PRINCE X

EDIT:

I wonder if Kev is equally as physically loving with as bae... He seems to just accept he's showered with love when it comes to Jack. <3

View attachment 1375406

View attachment 1375407

View attachment 1375408

View attachment 1375410
Happy birthday, King Kev and Hero of Jack! Cannot imagine this club without him. He is our rock. What a legend.

• Heart

Kakan

Chatty Member
Slab will have another week or two I think, because he was one of the few on international duty. Most were too shit to be called up so have already had about 5 weeks holiday, plus the year they took off before that.

The irony of me slagging our players off for their poor work ethic is not lost on me.
At least Lindelöf and Elanga will also have a nice long holiday in the winter since Sweden is missing the world cup or "boycotting Qatar" as we prefer to call it. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Kakan

Chatty Member
Imagine if you walked into a job interview and were confronted with this. What do you think he'd ask?

View attachment 1373350
Late to the party but obviously:
Show me your nudes.
Do you like LI?
Do you know wot England look like on a map?
Do you know wot an encyclopedia is?
Do you like moozic?
Do you know they got real sand in Dubai?
😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4