Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't read this one!

Reactions: 2

oh my goodness i woke up this morning like where the fuck am i?? turned to my right and there was the massivest dick i have ever seen in ny life i’m not even joking, it had girth and length oh my fucking god it was humongous- i don’t even know how i got there with one knee and a broken face- but girls i literally am not even joking when i say i cant sit down in a certain way and it hurts to piss SO BADLY.

Where is @wonderstruck25 with the violation meme?

Do we want a quiz this week? I promise no geography this time
yes pls my turn to hassle you

Reactions: 14
Wouldn't it be funny if it was the same massive schlong @spilldatea met the other week

Reactions: 14
You were at the bloody Slab wedding, weren't you? Get some cranberry juice down you and spill the goss.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.