Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extremely low quality crumbs video of Jack n Sasha at the wedding courtesy of our Russian spy grealish_rebecca

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Extremely low quality crumbs video of Jack n Sasha at the wedding courtesy of our Russian spy grealish_rebecca
He looks like he died hours ago but is just being propped up and moved from side to side.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate when you keep falling asleep like that and your head keeps jerking yourself awake. Someone pls carry him to his bed 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
50E4ED87-5336-4CBA-B870-DADEA3B50E36.jpeg

I hate when you keep falling asleep like that and your head keeps jerking yourself awake. Someone pls carry him to his bed 🥺
I volunteer 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Poor bab. He needs taking to bed, stripping off and having a nice hair stroke as he falls asleep LOUDLY snoring

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Slabhead's is this weekend and they'll be doing their own version of four weddings and bae's funeral

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He looks like he died hours ago but is just being propped up and moved from side to side.
I’m laughing away at this cos all I can think of is those old Victorian portraits where they used to pose with the deceased or those weird American funerals where they stand the body up.

That’s Jack at this point 😭😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.