Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does DJ Turkey Teeth have a withered hand or did I dream it?

Never mind, I googled it, his hands are the same size.

Any amateur dream interpreters in here?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking of arms, I haven't watched this for a while

One of the best.
“It’s Jack…Grealish.”
“You’re a weirdo.”
“This little kid.” ❤
I love how enthusiastic he was in this video, too. Like he saw his other teammates do this series and he was happy it was finally his turn. So sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One of the best.
“It’s Jack…Grealish.”
“You’re a weirdo.”
“This little kid.” ❤
I love how enthusiastic he was in this video, too. Like he saw his other teammates do this series and he was happy it was finally his turn. So sweet.
Not forgetting this beauty of a noise 😍

• Haha
almost weekend besties, have a random drop of pics from my camera roll.. category is: fit as duck

A5C9AA05-3169-45F5-AB6D-156C17E2D69B.jpeg
689F724E-3320-44D4-B378-DD91C97DFA40.jpeg
22ADA3E9-53EC-496E-AB52-1B2E04F91A7E.jpeg
E3D1F263-73A8-4E20-9275-855AF377FA85.jpeg
5E6278DA-B895-41CE-A307-0003242DE755.jpeg
1DF73963-0449-4C37-A24C-5E6653AADD70.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ignoring the Ronaldo patch, this mock-up has me thinking Jack would still be hot without his hair.

But they've shrunk his head to normal size, haven't they?

Like Jeremy beadle? 🤣
On the one hand, Jeremy Beadle's got a small penis.

On the other hand, it's quite large.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Figured out the new poll for the next thread considering we’re almost halfway through this thread

Should Hold On be rounded up to 30 chapters now it’s likely to end on 26 chapters?

Answer 1 - Yes
Answer 2 - yes (in lower case)
Answer 3 - YES (all in capitals)
Answer 4 - duck yes
Answer 5 - duck yeah
Answer 6 - Sí
Answer 7 - Oui

etc etc

@cornflower I regret nothing. NOTHING

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Figured out the new poll for the next thread considering we’re almost halfway through this thread

Should Hold On be rounded up to 30 chapters now it’s likely to end on 26 chapters?

Answer 1 - Yes
Answer 2 - yes (in lower case)
Answer 3 - YES (all in capitals)
Answer 4 - duck yes
Answer 5 - duck yeah
Answer 6 - Sí
Answer 7 - Oui

etc etc

@cornflower I regret nothing. NOTHING
no way out @cornflower ❤❤❤

even if it’s 4 chapters of pure filth and rimming.
GIVE IT TO ME

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s at the wedding 😍
I'm howling, is not that hard to find the guy that just been on a bender in Vegas at that picture. 😂 I wonder what Sasha sad, hi hun did you have fun? I would feel so embarrassed if I was her knowing everybody read the stories. She goes on girls holiday, they have matching pj:s, treat themselves with cupcakes, have movie night, bike around in the nature and watch sunsets. Jack goes on a benders in different countries being papped looking the opposite of sober with girls. Oh to be a fly on the wall listening to their convo and also want to know if they actually fucked or if that just was damage control or if drunk Jack texted the wrong account. "Oh a blondie in my feed must be from LI I send a message 👍Oh crap thats my gf! :oops:":ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m actually being dead serious and I want serious answers.. what do you think his fav pack of crisps are? I’m sorry if this has been covered before but I really wanna know. H Kane is defo Ready Salted Walkers. I’m a bit worried Jack could be cheese and onion but I dunno?

Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind cheese and onion but they do stink a bit. I’d 10/10 still snog tho. Lemme know x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m actually being dead serious and I want serious answers.. what do you think his fav pack of crisps are? I’m sorry if this has been covered before but I really wanna know. H Kane is defo Ready Salted Walkers. I’m a bit worried Jack could be cheese and onion but I dunno?

Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind cheese and onion but they do stink a bit. I’d 10/10 still snog tho. Lemme know x
I think salt and vinegar over cheese and onion. Am not convinced anyone can really prefer cheese and onion over all other flavours.

Also think he would prefer a crunchier crisp, like hoola hoops

• Haha

Nik naks nice n spicy… could be projecting though.

Prawn cocktail are the best walkers imo…

Harry Kane probs gets those salt and shake ones and don’t salt them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Salt and vinegar are elite tier crisp in any form for me. I am with you @Violetroselily but I do know a few cheese and onion lovers and sometimes he gives me the vibe.

Or I do think maybe he’s a Dorito chilli heatwave boy 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Salt and vinegar are elite tier crisp in any form for me. I am with you @Violetroselily but I do know a few cheese and onion lovers and sometimes he gives me the vibe.

Or I do think maybe he’s a Dorito chilli heatwave boy 🤔
Good shout re doritos. I'm also thinking monster munch? Breathe that pickled onion breath right into my mouth 💀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Changed my mind it’s these… he can’t help but love that it’s a snack and game
7C66A735-5E26-4A5F-8FE3-84C705D04CB2.jpeg

Just had a heart attack.. they are a pound now, inflation man gets everything 💔
D4E50721-1FFE-49FE-A0F5-CA3D8179104C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.