Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grealo featured for like 2 secs here

Oh with a magnum… do you eat the chocolate as you go… or do you eat it all off and then go in on the ice cream?
Eat the chocolate off first then enjoy the ice cream after!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You’d think DJ TT had never been on holiday before. Get over it lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Oh god, he’s got TikTok as well.
DJ TT is taking over 😂
Who’s going to break it to him that his views are people looking for Abe, not him 😛

Reactions: 6

Is he feeding his mate grapes like a Roman emperor? Lucky sod

Lollies: I'm chomping that mf like Jaws in James Bond
Magnums: Choc bitten off first (white or almond only, no time for that plain shite) with extra attention paid to the bottom lil bit of chocolate which is a lovely extra like the parson's nose on a chicken's arse 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am well jel. Sash gonna get railed senseless in that pool (well that's what I would want lol). lucky girl
I will only accept that they have boring lights off underwear pushed to the side.

And none of you lot will change my mind

can't accept anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I will only accept that they have boring lights off underwear pushed to the side.

Both on their phones at the same time. She's viewing Grealish_Rebecca's insta story, he's messaging another girl👋

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lights off doesn’t have to be boring 😉 Although I’d struggle to turn them off if it was him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.