Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never dared gone to the wag thread… can only imagine what it’s like. I’m a sensitive bean I can’t be doing that 😞
It can be ok when you want some info on actual football topics but there always some annoying ones on there unfortunately

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I used to lurk heavily when desperate for JG tea/content, then thankfully this little haven was born and I didn’t have to anymore 🖤
You’re safe now 😂

They seem to forget they are on a gossip forum chatting about the lives of people they don't know 🤦‍♀️ At least we tackle other hard hitting topics....
Exactly… now what household product will you be letting JG shove in you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So curious about how many of these ideas are from personal experience. I have nothing to contribute.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.