Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
found this on Twitter
We’ve seen this before and worked out it was a Virgin Atlantic flight-someone at Virgin Atlantic is going to be in a lot of trouble for sharing that! Doubt Jack will ever fly with them again because of that! We just need the air hostesses to go to the sun with stories and pictures now!

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
If I was stranded in the Sahara desert I genuinely think the mirage that would appear to me would be a tub of Solero shots. There has not been a product that equals it in refreshment since. It is a true loss to the ice lolly world.

All this talk of sticking a lolly up yer froo just reminds me of the pussy tight pussy clean pussy fresh sound on tiktok so this has been my mental soundtrack to all of these posts 😂
Have you seen that male nurse/carer he posts a different remix of that sound every day 🤣🤣

Violetroselily

VIP Member
The one in the red dress has 👌🏻 legs. Is this the footballer? Bet her and Jack had a great time discussing their leg routines. But not calves, poor guy has to constantly remind everyone be don't train them.
Yeah she is one of the Liverpool team. Look at her insta, also has an enviable arse.

SoccorMom22

Grealish_rebecca has got to be someone they know. No way in hell they get all those pics otherwise. They dont exist anywhere else. I thought it might be Jack's little sister Hollie at 1st but after the Q&A they did yday it def seems like it is in fact someone who speaks a different language
Do we think she really is Russian? It’s all very strange