Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
From Sasha’s - comb through comments

Tyga is at Tao beach club right now. They are prob not flying out till tonight and they probably have VIP concierge service to get to the flight without check in, waiting and go direct to plane.

@Just Drive latest post not pinned ones. All the way down - look for her reply
Thank you! Got it. ❤

Just saw DJTT’s Tyga stories. Oh man, what a trip. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Sarararah

VIP Member
Yeah the morning show on talk sport is the only one worth listening too, Laura's always quite balance about everyone, ally is just a generally nice guy and then they have Gabby and the likes of jamie o'harra and Darren bent on who aren't nobs.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Can someone clarify the “I’d fuck” and “same” thing? Which IG account did the “I’d fuck” get posted from?

mimimithis

VIP Member
Any Disney fans here…

I have just had a 30 minute rant from a ten year old about how it upsets her that Disney always kill everyone’s parents and my mind is blown as she lists of characters who’s parents are dead 😳
From the top of my head, the only parents I remember being and interacting in a film (not like in Toy Story, but being an active part of the film) are in
The Emperor's New Groove

• Wow

unofficialtea

VIP Member
I just feel like this thread every other week goes in the same circle of all the same hypotheticals that we will never know the answer to?

It’s the ultimate why was the bloody straw so long? We will never know…
That photo cracks me up… The glass is huge too. We’re there not smaller glasses and smaller straws available 🤣

SoccorMom22

Where do you think will be the next stop for HoliBae?

Another lads holiday somewhere in Europe? Family and Sasha holiday? Just Sash holiday? Legoland? Alton Towers?

When’s Slabhead’s wedding?
Wouldnt it be funny if he went Ibiza again...Amarah is on her way there. I checked her insta this morning 😄