Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rasperryripple

VIP Member
1 claret and blue
2 green
3 blue
4 green
5 claret and blue
6 green
7 blue
8 claret and blue
9 green
10 claret and bue
11 claret and blue
12 blue
13 claret and blue
14 blue
15 claret and blue
16 green

Reactions: 1

Timefortea93

VIP Member
The innocent little lamb didn't know what pegging is. She's swiftly scrolled past the nudes, she's never seen anything like it and doesn't know what to make of that funny feeling between her legs she got when she looked at them.

This is probably the meanest post I've ever made.
And I love you for it

• Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
You're way too fast for me, I got two cats, a horse and a car to feed and I want to eat too so I actually have to work sometimes. 😂
I'd fuck/the same xx wft are they 14? :rolleyes: 😂
I couldn't live with the public humiliation if I was Sasha and I don't want to live with someone that not respects me or at least love me enough for not wanting to hurt me. Being called the new Coleen, I don't have much pride but I cherish what I got also I hate looking stupid and when trust is broken it is broken.
Jack left for lads holiday three times straight after last game, NL, the Prem and the Euros and after living in a bubble for like six weeks during the Euros not wanting to be with your gf after, well I suppose that says something.
Also he is so daft, he could have gone with the lads to Vegas no one of them posting on social media, not renting a partybus ore making a lot of ado of them being on a club splashing money around and having signs with "JG and the boys are here" and girs with brummies signs and avoid places with lots of Brittish tourists no one would have known. He is not that famous in the rest of the world and could easily gone under the radar but he just had to let the world (or the Sun) know that Jack is on a bender i Vegas with his Brummiepals while Gareth is writing a note: remember to bench Jack in the World cup and Pep would have gone bald if he wasn't bald already. 😂 I think Jack needs a keeper, maybe we can have shared custody?
same 🤡 I cringed at the “I’d fuck” plz yesr 10 behaviour, not convincing anyone they are madly in love remember the damage control the beckhams did after the nanny scandal! Gives me them vibes. We all know he cheats constantly 🤣

leapfrog

VIP Member
In other, less Vegas-y news, Adidas dropped a design collaboration with Gucci that would be right up JG’s alley, save for the fact that he’s sponsored by Nike… 😂 I can only imagine the desperation
Laura woods is doing it, she had the pictures from the shoot ip the other week.
It actually looks ok.

ruby1080

VIP Member
I love bananas, and banana scented things but I don't think bananas actually smell very bananary? I do tend to eat them whilst they quite green though, and I expect the riper bananas smell a bit stronger

My fave banana thing in the world is banana yoghurt
I can smell them a mile off, or taste them in my McDonald’s chocolate milkshake sometimes 🤮 I think you must just notice it more if you hate them.

• Sick