Jack Grealish #50 We love the pic of your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also update: yes it’s so hot outside but I’ve had tights and a cardigan on all day and have still been considering a hot water bottle because my nips have defo been on show all morning so yes this is truly me
1655296608941.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Narrowed down…

Should be one pick to be proper Sophie’s choice 😂

1. Gelmet
2. Full curtains
3. Headband
4. Braid
5. Ponytail
6. Hat!Jack
7. Loosly held back
8. Bed head
9. Messy Training headband
10. Half curtain
11. Side sweep
12. Floopy all over the place
It will take me hours to choose just one.

Like, I adore side sweep. But it's so rare, dare I really call it my favourite?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I switch my phone to mobile data from the building WiFi when on Tattle/socials on my mob because I'm convinced that is monitored too lololol (to clarify, I work in a v heavily regulated organisation not a prison)

View attachment 1344879
This is me today. What a shitter of a morning. I normally love my job but today, my job can literally go duck itself 😇

• Heart
currently tattling on the plane waiting for it to take off. lots of wannabe jack grealish hair at gatwick airport today.

hope i don’t miss any nudes while i am away, tho i’ll probs still check tattle once a day just in case

• Heart
Reactions: 10
currently tattling on the plane waiting for it to take off. lots of wannabe jack grealish hair at gatwick airport today.

hope i don’t miss any nudes while i am away, tho i’ll probs still check tattle once a day just in case
Have the best time ❤

• Heart

Have a lovely holiday!

Unless you're going out into the wilderness, I'm sure you'd hear if there were nudes.

But we will tag you in posts about them, don't worry.

Reactions: 1
Important questions before the hair poll 🤯

Can I include LumberJack under Ponytail?

1655303505234.jpeg

What category would you put this under - loosely held back?

1655303533176.jpeg

Is this the correct photo to use for side sweep? Plus does anyone have any further examples of it?

1655303786749.png

Finally, does anyone have any further examples of full curtains, backwards cap and half curtain? These are the current ones.

1655303917881.png
1655303942439.png
1655303968005.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
rude of work to be this busy which means i don’t have time for tattle. it’s hot as balls here today!

Reactions: 2

safe travels, have the best time x

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Have a great time!

Thank you! The headband was so far back I couldn't see it 😂
It's technically "Ruby knocked my headband back when we were frantically shagging before training and I didn't have time to straighten it" headband, but we shorten it to "messy training headband."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like I've seen another side sweep picture but I can't find it anywhere. Googling "Jack Grealish swooshy hair" does not help 😕

@ruby1080 is this an elusive half-curtain?
chrome_screenshot_1655307941445.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.