Jack Grealish #50 We love the pic of your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestions? Nothing lewd this time

I'm in the office today 😞 Tattling whilst no one else is here, can't risk anyone seeing the bum photo so will actually have to stay off my phone all day

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestions? Nothing lewd this time

I'm in the office today 😞 Tattling whilst no one else is here, can't risk anyone seeing the bum photo so will actually have to stay off my phone all day
Same (my employer rejoices) except I’ll be arriving at 8.59am looking a little like the below (nesh, poorly put together outfit, crap hair but probably without my nips on show) I don’t know how you pre-8am people do it, I need whatever you’re on
1655277211965.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Same (my employer rejoices) except I’ll be arriving at 8.59am looking a little like the below (nesh, poorly put together outfit, crap hair but probably without my nips on show) I don’t know how you pre-8am people do it, I need whatever you’re on
View attachment 1344336
Probably without nips on show 🤣

I like to be in early so that I avoid swathes of unpleasant people touching me on the tube 💀

It is hot as balls here today, I'm going to regret wearing tights. Might need bae to turn up and rip them open for me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Tights!? TIGHTS!?

Absolute soft Southerner.

You didn't need the tights, you just want the OH fantasies to get your through day in office.

• Heart
  • Haha
Girls… I left at 3-0 and went and got pissed with a load of lads. I got in at 4am, things could be worse but they’re not great. Hahahah.

ABACB465-8E1A-46E9-B0D8-7537B2848C9C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jack Grealish #51 He's finally off on his well-deserved hols, we watch through our fingers - will it be thirst, ick or lols?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.