Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
anyone else not really fussed that shes mentioned it, its not like its going to change anything....... oh went to croatia it was hot yeah weve seen that but thats only after he was shagging about in greece. the death threats arent great. but no offence to women its not going to change. she even mentioned being with him since 16 like i dont have a clue how shes still the doormat hes not going to change for her and to be honest i think hell meet someone else who intrigues him and thats when hell change. but thats my opinion i dont condone the hate or stuff she recieved
no I agree I reckon someone will offer him something different and he’ll be off

jade1818

VIP Member
Wonder what she means by what she’s just posted ?

Aww this is lovely. 🥲 I love that outside of all of jacks fame he has a normal family life. His sisters are beautiful!
they really are and the family videos she’s posted means they are such a close family

jade1818

VIP Member
I was gonna say gonna be on thread 6 really soon. 🤣🤣. No one is gonna no until they announce it. Which hopfully will be soon I'm bored now.

However can aston villa keep posting training videos and pictures
Me to I’m happy with his photos of hun training that’s all I want to see 😂😂

cbfit

Chatty Member
How Can They Offer A Contract Or Discuss Money With A Player That Has A Contract With Another Club?

Isn't That What They Call Tapping Up?
like i said, it’s just what i’ve read. not sure how much truth is in that. that’s how the transfer window works, it’s only tapping up if they do it underhanded and go to the player or their reps; they have to go straight to the club. which is what’s happened in this situation.

by the sounds of it, city and villa have been in contact before an offer was put on the table. i reckon they have discussed it for months now. this won’t be new

Timefortea93

VIP Member
itd Sad what she hoping to get out the video she posted saying that she’s with jack we allknow that I don’t get why she brought it up tbh
I think because there was so many pictures of them even jack knew something had to be said but not his name or any picture so "fully prove" they are together.

She also talked about that tiktok the one who said she didn't think she would message back and about tattle I'm sure of it. Which proves even more she reads here.

Where did Sasha post?
Youtube