Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon12

Chatty Member
I disagree. actually playing football - that’s what he will be passionate about. He’s just lucky that he gets to do it at his boyhood club. And also I think actual villa fans won’t feel let down, disappointed sure, but let down? don’t they want the best for one of their own?
I personally see him staying but thats just my opinion, if he moves at least we may see him play more

Timefortea93

VIP Member
really thought this would all be over today 😡 they’re training again at the hotel tomorrow. i reckon if he keeps appearing at training then it’s good news for villa fans; surely there must be a deadline for him to make his decision now the official offer is on the table. i’d be expecting him to be going for a medical in the next couple days if he’s moving.

if she does read here she will know that as well. he’s a sneaky little shit! tries to be sly and always gets caught 🤣
Yeah it's getting annoying now. If he hasn't gone for a medical by Wednesday then that's gonna look good for villa I reckon but you never bloody know.

Haha I get the feeling he don't care if he gets caught by her.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
They may be using him to get to Kane. I honestly think his head has been turned just hope I'm wrong
its apparently they can afford kane and grealish finances aint an issue especially with them selling these youngsters, sancho clause ect. what i personally think is holiding it up is that theres an agreement to hold it off until villa have fetched in replacements so they wont be overcharged like what usually happens when clubs know the buying club has money

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t know how to interpret Kiera’s Instagram post. So is he staying at villa or not? Could really be taken both ways

Timefortea93

VIP Member
1 I’m surprised to he let her post that
2 yes we all know who your boyfriend is but his the one who wants to act single
3 she must of reapeated her self so many times as why she don’t understand it
4 nothings ever going to private anymore

I don’t think about it either I’m surprised Jack ain’t done one but oh yeah we have to remember his single 😂😂😂
Haha think is even with this video he is still gonna pull because girls won't care.

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
There’s Villa ITK that has said Jacks medical is booked for tomorrow.. seems like the mood on Villa Twitter has changed since this morning and they’re leaning towards him leaving again

anon12

Chatty Member

Nah, I can’t cope with this 😩
C’mon Ginny get involved!
Thats the pic from earlier right? With Tyrone

I literally feel the heat rise from my feet and feel sick everytime I see something like this, and I'm a bloody baggies fan 🙄 ill probably cry if he does go, plus kids will be devestated
Thought I'm the only one

Whos gonna take over as captain if he leaves....

One other thing, they wouldn't be having these kind of convos outside, gdpr rules and all that I'm sure

Thoughts?

Last edited: