Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon12

Chatty Member
Okay I reckon he'll either go for a medical today or we'll see him at training...either way they best announce something today

I’m London too and they’re saying it’s somewhere in Teddington for team training/building! How did these fans know this was going to happen?? Would’ve loved to have sauntered down there today!! 😭

anon12

Chatty Member
the thing that gets me is why is it taking so long if he is staying at villa? if this was the case and he was staying there would be no medical, no financial issues and nothing to hold up the process. that’s why i’m convinced he’s leaving as if he was staying surely he would have just signed by now and everyone would know?
I reckon a new contract which will probably take time to draw up and approve. HR can be slow 🙄

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
the thing that gets me is why is it taking so long if he is staying at villa? if this was the case and he was staying there was be no medical, no financial issues and nothing to hold up the process. that’s why i’m convinced he’s leaving as if he was staying surely he would have just signed by now and everyone would know?
But technically he doesn’t have to “re-sign” because he is signed to them for another 4 years. Isn’t he only like 10/11 months into his current contract which is for 5 years.

An addendum re: money potentially?