Jack Grealish #48 DJ Grealo on the decks, still too shy to drop his kecks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there are SO many choices to narrow down - could do a colour-only poll for now? or front vs back cap? braid v pony? I just love a poll

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it deffo a hair poll… cause we did do a city player poll and we haven’t done a England player poll?
We were going to do a hair poll I think, but an England poll would be equally enjoyable I think. I've lost all sense of what was in each thread because we are pissing through them so quickly.

Shall we do England because its still camp for another week

• Heart
Reactions: 4
yeah just do England, we'll do a poll about the hair poll when we're not time-pressed like we are now (WE WILL DO THE HAIR POLL WHETHER YOU ALL LIKE IT OR NOT 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice on the Sure vid, Jack pure fuming at John “why you calling him big??” 😠
My mind is in the gutter x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@Violetroselily I've sort of rudely assumed you're making the new thread, is that correct? I'm happy to do it! I may end up putting Adam Lallana as a poll choice in though x

edit wow such grammar

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It has made my LIFE that @cornflower 's confession is the top liked post of the thread. Jack is currently brainstorming how to oust her as Tattle's fave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.