Jack Grealish #48 DJ Grealo on the decks, still too shy to drop his kecks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I've watched the video at least 5 times (I am "working from home") and can confirm, things that kill me:

Jack's arms
That pat at 0:58
"D'you think you're funny?"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jack Grealish #49 bab’s sent us wild with a flash of his tum, we just want our heels digging into his bum

(work’s going well this afternoon)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jack Grealish #49 bab’s sent us wild with a flash of his tum, we just want our heels digging into his bum

(work’s going well this afternoon)
I've all but given up, I can't work in these conditions. I would let him shove an entire arm inside me right now.

Screenshot_20220607-150635_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Jack Grealish #49 He's so hot, he's making us sweat, we're dreaming of meeting him on Chatroulette

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I knew we’d get a b day message from him.

Did anyone see Ollie’s story…you can barely see turkey teeth 😂
isn’t ollies profile private? someone’s gonna have to dish the dirt here because a few of yous have alluded to something with ollie…

also wow what a video, the fittest man ❤❤❤❤
(jg obv not js)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Very niche thing to obsess over here - I'm talking @cornflower levels of nonsense - but do you think this bit of his hip gets all chilly and goosebumpy if he's outdoors and its exposed? I just want to touch it

Feel like my love handles are always cold and I need to know if he suffers with the same affliction

99665B46-963A-485F-A3E1-91BD0655BD0A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Let's be serious here, I should not watch that video for the good of my own health should I!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Very niche thing to obsess over here - I'm talking @cornflower levels of nonsense - but do you think this bit of his hip gets all chilly and goosebumpy if he's outdoors and its exposed? I just want to touch it

View attachment 1325311
very close to angry reacting to this because you are as bad as me, you just pretend you aren’t 💜 @cobette (I think, hope you’re OK by the way because WE ARENT) nailed it with the fur coat and no knickers statement
but, the most important thing here is
💖 THE HIPS 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.