Jack Grealish #48 DJ Grealo on the decks, still too shy to drop his kecks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea if this will work lol

edit: it did!!
WELCOME everyone to the new thread and congrats @ruby1080 on your lovely keck themed title, hopefully he will get the idea sooner or later and drop trau.

i can’t do a summary because I was away for most of the last thread and as such this is the worst thread opener ever 😂

if my memory serves me correctly:
Bae has his next career sorted as DJ Grealo
He looked extra lovely getting off a plane in Hungary
His self portrait looked like a plate of sliced mushrooms but was adorable
@madamchristmas had 👀 from DJ Turkey Teeth

enjoy the game despite the tooty vuvuzela soundtrack and bae’s peachy bum warming the bench

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Live footage from bench cam

89953F29-9662-48C1-9563-CFD5BD257AA7.jpeg

He’s practicing to take the female DJs job who plays the Wembley matches

Also Southgate clearly supportive of his other endeavours

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I picked Gallagher over Bowen in one of the previous this or that conundrums in the previous thread and I would just like to formally retract that choice. Don’t know what I was thinking. I don’t fancy Bowen but he seems OK and Bae likes him so he’s defo the better choice. Just wanted to make that clear.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else see Human League instead of Nations League every time its written down? Or just me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These kids are bloody noisy, aren’t they? I thought we were done with vuvuzelas.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very fitting that we get vuvuzelas on the day Pique and Shakira announce their split. Waka Waka indeed.

*Waits for @wonderstruck25 to say she wasn't alive for the 2010 World Cup*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not even had a shot of him on the bench. This is a sad sad day.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.