Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is England camp so magical!?

Every one of them (aside from Declan) is elevated to a new level of hotness as soon as they get to SGP.

Gareth still looks like a geography teacher though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry (not sorry) for the HKane chat, but why does he NEVER bring a suitcase or holdall to SGP? Every arrivals video he just has a rucksack

Does he walk around naked?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry (not sorry) for the HKane chat, but why does he NEVER bring a suitcase or holdall to SGP? Every arrivals video he just has a rucksack

Does he walk around naked?
I like to travel light also. HK and I favour the capsule wardrobe. I have it on good authority too that he does laundry at nights whilst everyone else is wanking each other off having bants.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the rapid rate with which everyone is getting the ick soon it’s just going to be me in here still being a thirsty witch. party for one ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If any of you are getting the ick from England Jack, then there may be no hope.

Still, more for me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought the growl was just hoarseness from shouting his head off. But then, I'm certainly not an expert on the effects of coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Arrival video: Team manager seems to like to hug Jack a little bit more than the rest and didn't hugged all of them. The Harrys did not get a hug. She might be a tattle. 😅

Who invited this guy? I don't like him but at least he makes Jacks bleached hair look good. (y)

Skärmavbild 2022-05-31 kl. 17.34.06.png

Who is this and who cut his hair?

Skärmavbild 2022-05-31 kl. 17.37.46.png

Someone needs to tell Jordan that if you want to copy Jack you need hair. Like Nathan Aké but you don't get away with this even if you are JPEA.

Skärmavbild 2022-05-31 kl. 17.35.05.png

Conclusion: England got hairproblems. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought the growl was just hoarseness from shouting his head off. But then, I'm certainly not an expert on the effects of coke.
All I know is that I had to rewatch that video too many times to convince myself that it was, indeed, bae 😂

Arrival video: Team manager seems to like to hug Jack a little bit more than the rest and didn't hugged all of them. The Harrys did not get a hug. She might be a tattle. 😅

Who invited this guy? I don't like him but at least he makes Jacks bleached hair look good. (y)

View attachment 1308801

Who is this and who cut his hair?

View attachment 1308810

Someone needs to tell Jordan that if you want to copy Jack you need hair. Like Nathan Aké but you don't get away with this even if you are JPEA.

View attachment 1308825

Conclusion: England got hairproblems. 😅
Pickers looks like he’s a potted plant that’s sprouted new spring growth.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never getting ick here. Nowt de nada anything put me off. 2019 onwards this man is a dream. Wish I had known him before Euros

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.