Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is how I'm gonna be eating my special match day Chinese tonight (which my Da insisted on getting because 'that little bloke who's always injured for Chelsea' has never had one before)

1654354103192.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is how I'm gonna be eating my special match day Chinese tonight (which my Da insisted on getting because 'that little bloke who's always injured for Chelsea' has never had one before)

View attachment 1317763
I'm getting Chinese too!

I've been waiting to ask you all day, please tell me what happened to Adam Lallana? Because I have been pondering this for like 5 years. How do you go from Liverpool to Brighton!?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm getting Chinese too!

I've been waiting to ask you all day, please tell me what happened to Adam Lallana? Because I have been pondering this for like 5 years. How do you go from Liverpool to Brighton!?
Wasn't he a chronic sick note? He was at Liverpool for the CL and PL wins, then went to Brighton during lockdown, because he didn't get his emosh goodbye until last season. Cried over Hendo too.

Here he is with Shaw and JWP at Saints. Wtf happened to Shaw, he is so pretty here 😭
Southampton.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think Gareth did say that he's going to rotate as many as the players as possible and some might get sent home after they play, so they can go on holiday.
Hopefully that means JG will start in one of next two matches

Reactions: 2
Wasn't he a chronic sick note? He was at Liverpool for the CL and PL wins, then went to Brighton during lockdown, because he didn't get his emosh goodbye until last season. Cried over Hendo too.

Here he is with Shaw and JWP at Saints. Wtf happened to Shaw, he is so pretty here 😭
View attachment 1317774
I like Shaw better now! Pretty boys are usually not my bag.

Reactions: 2
I'm getting Chinese too!

Chilly literally doesn't know what he's missing, because he's never had one 😂

I reckon in my professional opinion once Lallana's Liverpool contract was up he wanted to come back to the south coast and have a nice ice cream and some fish and chips, but didn't want to go back to Southhampton because it's a kip (no offence to anyone in Southhampton)

My Da is always texting me 'Shaw is fat' when he comes on poor bloke 😭 Idk why I find Pougatch so apathetic when my own father is hating on everybody 😂

• Haha
10 is his club number but it's different for internationals lol. He actually wore #7 for the Euros.

Proper lacking that this is the only pic of bae

D09BA035-3688-4B3A-92D9-82412CEC27F5.jpeg

Thank god they got this picture of the catering staff carrying popcorn
68894DEF-A799-4D43-BB4D-CFD5CEF7BF4A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So you're Channel 4 and you've won the rights to Nations League and this is your chance to show yourself as a great football broadcaster. And you pick Michael Owen for the panel?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.