Jack Grealish #47 Fork, then Spoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read library jack (in the bath obvs). omg. 🥹

I tell myself I hate drunk sloppy jack but irl I would be so so so here for it and absolute putty in his massive hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just read library jack (in the bath obvs). omg. 🥹

I tell myself I hate drunk sloppy jack but irl I would be so so so here for it and absolute putty in his massive hands.
Isn't it just the best?! 🥺

also this author has some nice Mount/Rice fics which are lovely if you can see past it being them

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i stay off tattle for 3 days and you girls have almost gone through a whole thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've given up on my initial geography quiz idea because I think it would involve too much football knowledge as well as geography, and without wanting to speak out of turn, I am not sure that everyone here could easily participate

Back to the drawing board
316.jpg

Also very concerned I may have inadvertently subscribed to The Athletic because this is the second article I've been able to read behind the pay wall.

Howling at this in an old Villa interview

Screenshot_20220604-130238_Chrome.jpg

Will Vaulks - make yourself known

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I've given up on my initial geography quiz idea because I think it would involve too much football knowledge as well as geography, and without wanting to speak out of turn, I am not sure that everyone here could easily participate

Back to the drawing board
View attachment 1317508

Also very concerned I may have inadvertently subscribed to The Athletic because this is the second article I've been able to read behind the pay wall.

Howling at this in an old Villa interview

View attachment 1317515

Will Vaulks - make yourself known
BIB - it’s okay to project… we know you mean being stumped with the initial creation yourself rather than your perception of anyone here being unable to answer 🤣

VERY late to de party here but this was me reading the Lallana love 😚
He is my 🌟favourite footballer of all time LOL🌟(aside from Wendie Renard who is a defender for Olympique Lyonnais Féminin my fantasy team would be all over the place).
He is a humble half-Spanish king. Mans carried Euro 2016 on his back, he was covering that pitch like an ant on crack I have nothing but respect for him.

45219FA6-0399-4228-8A06-12B498858F26_1_105_c.jpeg

Also Liverpool were my childhood team (don't come for me - I think I was trolling my Da who is an Everton man 😂 this was Michael Owen era what was wrong with me?!) and now Lallana plays for B&HA which are my 'home team' as well so boo is covering all bases for me 😇)

• Heart
  • Haha
If Wayne is Wazza and Gazza is ... Gazza what would Jack be? Jazza? 😂 Greazza?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jack Grealish #48 DJ Grealo on the decks, still too shy to drop his kecks

Edit: don’t know if kecks is a northernism so apols if it doesn’t translate.

1654348737033.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion, quite a while back now but I quote it on the daily: Jack Grealish #48 I sez to him you're a little weirdo.

Or something that actually rhymes
Jack grealish 48# England Jack is back, wanna get him in the sack and see his crack.

Reactions: 3
Shambles. No offence to him because he’s lovely but what has it come to when the best looking player on the pitch is Conor Coady. Appalling, sort it out Gaz.

*Jude excused due to age

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.