Jack Grealish #46 content overload is close to giving us the ick, quick send nudes you little Gucci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1307339His crows feet wrinkles are adorable but I don’t even have any yet and I’m 30. He’s a smiley sun lover tho isn’t he whereas I am a scowling vampire 🤣
Jack definitely approves of last night’s chat. He’s also just reminded me to buy some factor 50 for my face (sorry Bae, you’re beautiful, and thank you for trying to make our age difference not quite so obvious 😘)

Are we watching the arrivals video live at 2pm then?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Jack definitely approves of last night’s chat. He’s also just reminded me to buy some factor 50 for my face (sorry Bae, you’re beautiful, and thank you for trying to make our age difference not quite so obvious 😘)

Are we watching the arrivals video live at 2pm then?
Yes pls, I've rearranged my diary for this

Reactions: 5
I'm interviewing until 2, am considering dropping in some of my own questions for the candidates

-do you eat McDonald's from a plate?
-do you prefer the braid or curtains?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought of another question!

If you have a can of drink (that you haven’t poured in a glass) and you don’t finish it, will you put it in the fridge for later?

Didn’t know this was a thing till recently but it should be a punishable offence in my books

In keeping it JG related… I don’t think he would do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought of another question!

If you have a can of drink (that you haven’t poured in a glass) and you don’t finish it, will you put it in the fridge for later?

Didn’t know this was a thing till recently but it should be a punishable offence in my books

In keeping it JG related… I don’t think he would do it.
OMG DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THIS!

RLF does this and there'll be 4 cans with various levels left in them sitting in fridge. The amount of times I've almost spilled one is ridiculous.

I can't drink anything that's even a little flat so I never do it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I've been away a week and....WHAT'S HAPPENED TO YOU ALL?

When I first started living with my partner he would eat one finger of a two finger Kit Kat pack and put the other one in the fridge 'for later.' I had to tell him that a 6ft bloke who couldn't manage a whole Kit Kat was a massive turn off. Now he eats a four finger in one go, like a real man. And all this talk of 'fingers' is reminding you all of that JG pic isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THIS!

RLF does this and there'll be 4 cans with various levels left in them sitting in fridge. The amount of times I've almost spilled one is ridiculous.

I can't drink anything that's even a little flat so I never do it.
This has saddened me, not four cans at once!! 🙁Does he ever actually finish them?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lionesses out training just now, weather looks okay at the mo!

Yes, sometimes days later. It is disgusting.
The thing is though, if he’d poured those drinks into a glass then this wouldn’t happen.

I can’t decide whether Jack would be the type to bite straight into a 4 finger Kit Kat, or break off each piece and eat it delicately like how he eats his Skittles. He’d definitely eat it all in one sitting either way though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing is though, if he’d poured those drinks into a glass then this wouldn’t happen.

I can’t decide whether Jack would be the type to bite straight into a 4 finger Kit Kat, or break off each piece and eat it delicately like how he eats his Skittles. He’d definitely eat it all in one sitting either way though.
I bet he eats the toffee off a Twix and then leaves the biscuit bit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.