Jack Grealish #46 content overload is close to giving us the ick, quick send nudes you little Gucci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he eats the toffee off a Twix and then leaves the biscuit bit
I’d finish it off for him, or let him lick the toffee off my Twix.

I bet he eats just the icing off a cake and leaves the rest too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've never heard of 'baobab' before but it's in my smoothie. Sounds like something Jack would grow on his allotment along with his carrots

• Haha
Please elaborate.
What happened!!!
I know I set myself up to have to explain by saying that it was a traumatic experience, it’s a boring story but it was just so gross. So I’m going to put it under a spoiler.

When I was a kid, me and my siblings weren’t allowed fizzy drinks but when we went to a restaurant we got a treat. We went to this Chinese restaurant when I was like 8 and had dinner and then as we were leaving I realise I hadn’t drank all the fizzy drink I never got so I downed it like a champ. Walked outside and just threw up everywhere and all over myself, it was full of noodles and rice and it was disgusting.

Put me off Chinese for a while as well, but I got over that just never been able to get over the coke thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I set myself up to have to explain by saying that it was a traumatic experience but it’s just so gross. So I’m going to put it under a spoiler.

When I was a kid, me and my siblings weren’t allowed fizzy drinks but when we went to a restaurant we got a treat. We went to this Chinese restaurant when I was like 8 and had dinner and then as we were leaving I realise I hadn’t drank all the fizzy drink I never got so I downed it like a champ. Walked outside and just threw up everywhere and all over myself, it was full of noodles and rice and it was disgusting.

Put me of Chinese for a while as well, but I got over that just never been able to get over the coke thing.
Omg no wonder you never drank it again 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've never heard of 'baobab' before but it's in my smoothie. Sounds like something Jack would grow on his allotment along with his carrots
Baobab is a fire-resistant tree.

I'm assuming it has fruit and that's what's in your smoothie. Please tell me you're not drinking wood.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I set myself up to have to explain by saying that it was a traumatic experience, it’s a boring story but it was just so gross. So I’m going to put it under a spoiler.

Put me off Chinese for a while as well, but I got over that just never been able to get over the coke thing.
Maybe Ben Chillwell was in the car park or something and you put him off for life :(:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why can I not work until I’ve watched the arrivals video?! All it’s going to be is “you alright?, yeah I’m alright, you alright?”, maybe with a side helping of us losing our tit if he dares to look at Emily in a way that he should be looking at us, but I cannot rest until I’ve seen it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Baobab is a fire-resistant tree.

I'm assuming it has fruit and that's what's in your smoothie. Please tell me you're not drinking wood.
it's powdered extract. It's a green smoothie that will cancel out Pringles, because that's how nutrition works

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think we might have discussed it before, or I've at least maybe just thought about it before, but do you think he's got a new passport since his glow up? Or does he have to spend hours at airports trying to convince security that he and Baby Jack are one and the same person?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are we still in about food talk but do u know what really grinds my bleeping tit with McDonald’s

is when u order the chicken selects and they don’t give you your sauce

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.