Jack Grealish #46 content overload is close to giving us the ick, quick send nudes you little Gucci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...... I'd go on top , and ride him like a demented trampoline, but after a few seconds of that my knees would start to overheat & my engine check light would come on 🤣🤣

He would have to pin me down & give it to me ; comfort comes first, not Jack 😅😛😛😛😛😈

• Haha
Reactions: 4

nah guys he’s running round with the kids, I’m just going to need him to leave one up me pronto. Sick of this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven’t been on here all day, came on to see you’ve gone through about 25 pages… I thought it was nudes or scandal day but nope… corn on the cobs with knives and forks 🫣 wow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG I know it’s England arrivals day and he has posted some amazing pictures but 22 pages to catch up 🤣😫 how am I going to catch up? I’ve arrived on holiday and thought I would have few pages to catch up on at bedtime. Hope it’s not scandal I’ve missed!

Whoever I said was crazy for having the heating and ‘lecy blanky on in may the other day… I apologise as it’s so bloody cold and rainy today I’m in two pairs of socks ✌🏻
It was me!! I’ve come away but it was baltic in Manchester when I left this afternoon! Wrap up warm.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG I know it’s England arrivals day and he has posted some amazing pictures but 22 pages to catch up 🤣😫 how am I going to catch up? I’ve arrived on holiday and thought I would have few pages to catch up on at bedtime. Hope it’s not scandal I’ve missed!

It was me!! I’ve come away but it was baltic in Manchester when I left this afternoon! Wrap up warm.
😂 It's literally all cutlery talk

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It’s a proper scandal… Some people didn’t know about dessert / cake forks. Outrageous really!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Two things, I don’t know how I missed this and am now seeing it at 12:20am.

I didn’t even notice the circle pattern which isn’t like me cause I’m a details girl, think I was too caught up in the other ones where you can see his face.

But it has like a skort-esque feel to it? Did we talk about this? I hate it.

Legs look good tho 🙏

33A747F1-6040-4B87-AACA-193E16E01477.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Came back to 9 pages, convinced we’d had nudes.
Read every word, only to find out it’s a cutlery discussion 😂😂
You lot are crazy, but I still read it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.