Jack Grealish #43 Gettin' figgy with it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterdays game was insane! Shame they didn’t bring jack on but he looked gorgeous warming up on the sidelines

Tbf I did happily chow down on my words afterwards.

Did you have a lovely time?
It was actually pretty fun reading through yesterdays posts retrospectively and I appreciated the word-chowing and greatly (really interesting seeing peoples perspectives on pitch invasions too, I felt dead boring not going on but I’m a scaredy cat so I feel like less of an hole now)

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. No words. @cobette was right, even nips don’t compare to that feeling 💙💙 Atmosphere in town and at and around the ground was incredible all day and omg the game!!!! And the shorts and him kissing the trophy and thrusting his hips and his perfect perfect perfect outfit from last night 💙💙💙💙 I just can’t. I’m so grateful to this beautiful annoying little man for getting me into this amazing sport (and these wonderful threads 🤍🥺) 😭😭 I am spending all of today and tomorrow devouring content and being teary and feral and just wishing we were married

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.