Jack Grealish #43 Gettin' figgy with it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Violetroselily for the thread title.

Let's have a nice clean thread where nice happy things happen for Jack ✨🤞✨

Get your Jack tax in asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe they'd sat him at the toddler table?

View attachment 1280491
Every time I see his roots I keep thinking of that video of JoJo Siwa from dance moms where she’s like “I’m not a natural blonde, I’m a natural brown. I get brown roots so I have to dye it” And she’s like literally five

Edit: Found it!!

Also… what is his problem? 😂 If looks could kill 😳
02DFF3E0-97C3-4918-A6E9-283E4C438D73.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
no because the screech i let out when i saw this!!!!!!! this is my local italian and i go all the time 😭😭😭 i’m literally there tomorrow evening wtf
Let's just hope he really liked it and he's back again tomorrow!

Reactions: 3
I NEED TICKETS
We did it through the actual N-Dubz site and got 6 priority tickets on Wednesday. Definitely the way to go rather than the actual stadiums.

I will post Jack tax shortly to make up for the amount of N-Dubz chat. Sorry Jack ✌🏽

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.