Jack Grealish #40 Looking fit in Gucci North Face, invite us round for pizza and let us sit on your face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually love how natural they look together. If they have kids there's zero chance of them having am ugly one.
But...

I say this as someone who thinks she is a lovely girl.

They have no chemistry. How could you have no chemistry with him!? He has it with everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It puts me off him when they actually claim each other 😂😂 after the Valentine’s Day post I was over him for a week or two 😂
Same here.

It's just such try hard which shouldn't happen if you have been together 10+years. It's gross and tacky and shows how much she's gotta beg for a breadcrumb from him 🤣🤣🤣

But...

They have no chemistry. How could you have no chemistry with him!? He has it with everyone!
tbf though we’ve never actually really seen them interact with each other properly… there’s gotta be a reason he sticks with her ennit

Reactions: 6
But...

This. He always genuinely looks bored in every photo with her. He has more chemistry with inanimate objects than Sasha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel so bad… like I just try to not talk about her because it feels so rude to say.

She’s is stunning and she seems like a lovely girl… but omg is she dull 😔
Howling. 🤣 I love coffee but I don’t make conversations about it, I just drink the stuff and crack on. I mean, fuuuuuuuck how basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair no one’s actually seen them interact with one another they must get along well and she does seem like a sweet girl and they obviously look really good together…

My only problem with her is that she doesn’t have the personality for YouTube and stuff like that she’s awkward to watch 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
tbf though we’ve never actually really seen them interact with each other properly… there’s gotta be a reason he sticks with her ennit
Think the videos from Croatia was proof enough.

Also easy to keep someone around when that person won't do anything when they cheat ect.

To be fair the video of them on holiday last year when he grabs for her hand was so natural I suppose after 10 years they are at the “comfortable” stage. I’ve said it before but to her he is just the annoying bloke that probably leaves his dirty pants on the floor. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Idk if it’s just me being a totally jealous witch but I find her sooo basic beauty wise 😬 of course she’s not ugly but she’s not drop dead gorgeous or someone who turns heads in my opinion. She does seem like a sweet girl tho I ain’t gonna lie 😅

Think the videos from Croatia was proof enough.

Also easy to keep someone around when that person won't do anything when they cheat ect.
People see a tiny part of their lives, who here actually knows what they are actually like together in real life 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Idk if it’s just me being a totally jealous witch but I find her sooo basic beauty wise 😬 of course she’s not ugly but she’s not drop dead gorgeous or someone who turns heads in my opinion. She does seem like a sweet girl tho I ain’t gonna lie 😅
Shes got the face for an admin role (no hate I'm in admin role).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She was with him before he grew into his chin and knew how to grow a beard. Those of us who know, know.

He kinda used to be the one punching 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think the Croatia video is enough - the stress he must have been under at that point with the transfer.

The photo of him kissing her at the christening was such a lovely genuine picture, they must have something, but they've just learnt to keep it under wraps.

I'm not saying he's not a fuckboy and it's obviously not all rosy and straight forward but there's clearly something there.
I'm predicting an engagement this year.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
But...

I think there's a few pictures where they look genuinely loving (I won't find them and share them here, out of respect for everyone's sensibilities). But the majority of them, they do look a little distant.

I get that some people aren't into PDAs (I'd assume if that's the issue it comes from Sasha as Jack is normally literally all over everyone) and that's fine - I'd probably be the same.

But a lot of their pictures just seem so... careful. The ones where they seem into each other, they're not posing, they're just together and someone is taking a picture. But when they're looking at the camera it's like they're thinking about how it looks and about what kind of impression they want to make.

I wonder if it's just a case of awkwardness in the public eye? But that seems so very un-Jackish. You'd think that even if Sasha felt a bit weird that the world would see a picture, Jack's charisma would put her at ease and still show a little something of their connection.

But in so many pictures they look like they just happen to be in the same place. I get that after 10 years it's not necessarily going to be sparks flying, but I'd imagine with what we know of Jack there's be a flirtatiousness, a secretive little smile, a telling eye contact, hands entwined behind backs... Something.

I don't think the Croatia video is enough - the stress he must have been under at that point with the transfer.

The photo of him kissing her at the christening was such a lovely genuine picture, they must have something, but they've just learnt to keep it under wraps.

I'm not saying he's not a fuckboy and it's obviously not all rosy and straight forward but there's clearly something there.
I'm predicting an engagement this year.
The day they get engaged will be when man city win the CL. opps so won't be yet then 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel so bad… like I just try to not talk about her because it feels so rude to say.

She’s is stunning and she seems like a lovely girl… but omg is she dull 😔
I’ve tried to watch a few of the vlogs but she’s honestly the most boring person ever lol it makes me feel sorry for bae cause how does he put up with that 😩 like you said she is very stunning though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.