Jack Grealish #40 Looking fit in Gucci North Face, invite us round for pizza and let us sit on your face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate all these pundits. He's had a good game, the team won 5-0 and they're still banging on about him not living up to expectations.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Hope it was somewhere to sleep tonight and you swiftly pointed him to the car
It was his football socks as he is a professional 5 a side player with lots of other middle aged men. He forgot his house key so I’m not letting him in.
Even my child was shouting ‘mummy you’re missing Jacky’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was his football socks as he is a professional 5 a side player with lots of other middle aged men. He forgot his house key so I’m not letting him in.
Even my child was shouting ‘mummy you’re missing Jacky’
This is the best thing I've read today.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah he was so good today. I’m so in love 😍

His hair is also so dark I could cry tears of happiness

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Seat was a bit slippery today - hot weather innit

I *need* to perform sex acts on this man. I need it. When is god going to finally allow this to happen ffs. Sick of waiting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
One thing off the q&a list - sounds like he is a coffee drinker

YOU WERE IN LOCKDOWN WITH JACK GREALISH AND ALL YOU COULD THINK OF TO DO WAS DRINK COFFEE?!? This girl's beyond help.

"We were like, drinking 2, 3 coffees a day, we didn't know what else to do" FML

We could've swapped Sash, you could've come and home schooled my kids and I'd have found something to do with Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have time stamped the link because I'm nice like that
Your a bleeping star. Thank god I don't have to listen to her talk that much

YOU WERE IN LOCKDOWN WITH JACK GREALISH AND ALL YOU COULD THINK OF TO DO WAS DRINK COFFEE?!? This girl's beyond help.

"We were like, drinking 2, 3 coffees a day, we didn't know what else to do" FML

We could've swapped Sash, you could've come and home schooled my kids and I'd have found something to do with Jack.
Yeah but was jack grealish in lockdown with her 😉😉😉. Drink driving video bet it wasn't the first time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think anyone being blackmailed by a transsexual prostitute would play that well. My mind is at rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I feel so bad… like I just try to not talk about her because it feels so rude to say.

She’s is stunning and she seems like a lovely girl… but omg is she dull 😔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

This makes him 10% sexier to me 🤎 gorgeous stimulated twit xx

also if he likes dull girls then I’m in luck, come enjoy my complete lack of personality bae 🖤🖤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.