Jack Grealish #4 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t keep up with these threads so it may have been said but looking at those pap pics, it’s odd he doesn’t touch her at all even in a bikini on holiday 😬
Yeah, it is a bit weird that there is just that video of him holding her hand out of a fair few photos. Maybe they were just too hot?! Or as someone said earlier ‘full from dinner’ 😂😂
Could be that feeling when you’ve just taken someone back because you love them but you are still really quite angry at them. I certainly know that feeling where things just aren’t the same and it shows in how you are with each other.
I’m totally projecting 😂😂 they are cute together and we’ll likely never know wtf is going on

it must work for her otherwise she would’ve left him already.

Yeah you’re right

Reactions: 1
it must work for her otherwise she would’ve left him already.

yeah i don’t envy them in the slightest. i would be traumatised if pics of me on holiday were taken without my knowledge and posted online.
Same, yet here I am perving on him all the same :devilish:

Blasted through this thread haven't we.
He looks absolutely livid in those photos of him arriving home
Don't think he's guna get a day away from paps ever again at this rate!

We have blasted through this thread! When do they next get a break for more holiday shots??

He looks absolutely livid in those photos of him arriving home
imagine doing something mundane as getting off a plane though and someone’s there to take pics of you. i know it’s a price that comes with being famous but they legit get no privacy. the pics from the holiday will have proved that even more for them. must be creepy to see pics of yourself online that you had no idea had been taken. would freak me out.

Reactions: 4
imagine doing something mundane as getting off a plane though and someone’s there to take pics of you. i know it’s a price that comes with being famous but they legit get no privacy. the pics from the holiday will have proved that even more for them. must be creepy to see pics of yourself online that you had no idea had been taken. would freak me out.
100% Would hate it

Reactions: 3
i don’t even like pics of me being posted on my friends social media without having a nosy at them first, so i would hateeeee being famous. i would be stopping the photographer like plz can i see it first? nah i don’t like that one delete it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How are we already going onto thread 5. Ahh yeah I got it we are thirsty and horny witches 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder when this was from
Ed performed for the England squad at their team HQ during the Euros.

Jack your profile is sky high now - get used to the cameras.

He’s gonna have to careful and not mess up publicly again (dangerous driving etc.)

Reactions: 2
Villa fans on Twitter claiming that one of their owners is flying in from America tomorrow to try and convince grealish to stay 😭 pretty sure he would have to isolate upon arrival so it’s def bullshit

You know girls I think we might have to play it cool a bit - in that interview where he says he likes Rihanna, the interviewer asks what he’d do if she just walked past & blanked him & he said he’d find that “really cool actually” interesting... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh to be in Sasha’s shoes….back from a 5* holiday, riding Jack senseless(she better bloody have), possibly flying home in a PJ….
I am holidaying in a tent and have just had to wee in a compostable toilet, which is basically a long drop over hundreds of other peoples piss and tit! So glamorous!! FML🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

What a man 💦 been in love with him since 2014 😭

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The guy makes me so frikkin horny
If I won the lottery I would literally give him 100mil just to suck his cock
Sod making my families lives better with some dollar, mummy needs jacks cock & balls 🍆🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The guy makes me so frikkin horny
If I won the lottery I would literally give him 100mil just to suck his cock
Sod making my families lives better with some dollar, mummy needs jacks cock & balls 🍆🤣
lol I don’t know you but I love you

Fucks sake this is getting ridiculous now I cannot cope, I just need his thick hard cock inside me, please accept your true calling as a gigolo Jack and I promise I will raise whatever funds are required for you to lick and duck me raw

thank god for this holy support group 🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
lol I don’t know you but I love you

Fucks sake this is getting ridiculous now I cannot cope, I just need his thick hard cock inside me, please accept your true calling as a gigolo Jack and I promise I will raise whatever funds are required for you to lick and duck me raw

thank god for this holy support group 🙏
Wish he had a sex tape, I'd be happy to settle for that for now. Come on Jack, I'm literally throbbing here, give us something!
He could make me cum by looking at me though, I wouldn't last very long 😭

Anybody else still think he’ll stay at Villa? As a city fan I really hope not but something tells me he will 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.