Jack Grealish #4 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I was thinking about this. What is she won't sign one I mean can you force someone to sign them?
yeh very true! someone on the WAG thread said it seems like she hasn’t and he stays with her cos she has too much dirt on him

yeh very true! someone on the WAG thread said it seems like she hasn’t and he stays with her cos she has too much dirt on him
As sad as it sound that sounds right. She must have so much on him and if she won't sign to keep it private it's gonna be easier in jack to just stick with her and do what he is doing then

Well he is back in the uk. Eyes right into the camera.View attachment 690311View attachment 690312
Also no sasha in the pictures.

Christ, Jack needs to broaden his musical experiences if he thinks Sheeran is the GOAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As sad as it sound that sounds right. She must have so much on him and if she won't sign to keep it private it's gonna be easier in jack to just stick with her and do what he is doing then

Also no sasha in the pictures.
What a weird dynamic in the relationship. Sounds difficult. You can be waking up with the hottest person in the world but it could definitely still be tit.

Christ, Jack needs to broaden his musical experiences if he thinks Sheeran is the GOAT.
His music choices are very questionable but I’d put on my own playlist 😂 already thought about this!

Reactions: 2
What a weird dynamic in the relationship. Sounds difficult. You can be waking up with the hottest person in the world but it could definitely still be tit.
i’m sure being filthy rich helps a little. she can dry her tears on a stack of £50 notes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He looks fuming in that first pic. Imagine having an argument with him and him looking at you like that 🤤 I'd just lie down legs in the air, enter here please mr grealish 👉🐱👈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He looks fuming in that first pic. Imagine having an argument with him and him looking at you like that 🤤 I'd just lie down legs in the air, enter here please mr grealish 👉🐱👈
I was thinking just that he looks pretty pissed and he looks so good

Reactions: 1
i’m sure being filthy rich helps a little. she can dry her tears on a stack of £50 notes.
Yeah a bit I guess. Depends on your outlook how much it helps! I’d rather be skint than accept his behaviour but then I live in a different world where designer tit etc doesn’t matter. But if the comforts provided outweigh the emotional strain then crack on! It just seems unlikely overall.

Reactions: 3
I can’t keep up with these threads so it may have been said but looking at those pap pics, it’s odd he doesn’t touch her at all even in a bikini on holiday 😬

Reactions: 4
Just had a load of catching up to do. The photos of them are so cute and he looks fiiiitttttt but why so man pap shots recently??

Honestly I just wanna jump on him at this point 🤤🥵💦 - Sorry I know the picture has been shown a couple of times I just can’t help it 🥵
99AE2C35-1D0A-4699-8F62-37A0B0CB5605.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah a bit I guess. Depends on your outlook how much it helps! I’d rather be skint than accept his behaviour but then I live in a different world where designer tit etc doesn’t matter. But if the comforts provided outweigh the emotional strain then crack on! It just seems unlikely overall.
it must work for her otherwise she would’ve left him already.

Just had a load of catching up to do. The photos of them are so cute and he looks fiiiitttttt but why so man pap shots recently??
yeah i don’t envy them in the slightest. i would be traumatised if pics of me on holiday were taken without my knowledge and posted online.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.