Jack Grealish #4 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it's something like jdot2310 was going to send him a cheeky message Iv had to far many wines 🤣dont mind me
So is the other account not run by him then? I’m confused 🤣🤣

May have sent a cheeky message to his non private account and now I’m worried I’ve sent a filthy message to his agent or something 🤣
Little old roger sitting at his desk going through jacks messages…😨

• Haha
Reactions: 3

May have sent a cheeky message to his non private account and now I’m worried I’ve sent a filthy message to his agent or something 🤣
Probably the biggest perk of Roger's job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
well this thread moves through pages quicker than jack moves through girls 🤣

lolll yeh the account is his main one - he also has a private account which i’m assuming shows more of his personal life. he slides into girls DMs on both. easier to get noticed when you have a blue tick official account. i reckon if he slid into someone’s DM’s on his private they would think he was a scammer

• Haha
Reactions: 6

lolll yeh the account is his main one - he also has a private account which i’m assuming shows more of his personal life. he slides into girls DMs on both. easier to get noticed when you gave a blue tick official account. i reckon if he slid into someone’s DM’s on his private they would think he was a scammer

lolll yeh the account is his main one - he also has a private account which i’m assuming shows more of his personal life. he slides into girls DMs on both. easier to get noticed when you gave a blue tick official account. i reckon if he slid into someone’s DM’s on his private they would think he was a scammer
Haha I'm sure he still get theough girls quicker but I bet we are catching up.

Yeah I bet he starts on his main then moves it over to his private account. (Taking notes for him to open my message) 🤣🤣

Bit of an air head, dont think he'd have done that 😂
don’t underestimate him lol he will travel with a security detail. his mates all know the score. he’s had one too many scandals (drink driving/lockdown breaches/hotel room antics) that his legal team will be working for their money! let’s not forget this is his career/credibility on the line! they will be signing NDA’s left and right i’m sure of it. i wouldn’t put it past him to have made sasha sign one as well - she will have years and years of dirt on him.

Reactions: 6
don’t underestimate him lol he will travel with a security detail. his mates all know the score. he’s had one too many scandals (drink driving/lockdown breaches/hotel room antics) that his legal team will be working for their money! they will be signing NDA’s left and right i’m sure of it. i wouldn’t put it past him to have made sasha sign one as well - she will have years and years of dirt on him.
Probably has made her sign one hence why she hardly posts any pics of them together

don’t underestimate him lol he will travel with a security detail. his mates all know the score. he’s had one too many scandals (drink driving/lockdown breaches/hotel room antics) that his legal team will be working for their money! let’s not forget this is his career/credibility on the line! they will be signing NDA’s left and right i’m sure of it. i wouldn’t put it past him to have made sasha sign one as well - she will have years and years of dirt on him.
See I was thinking about this. What is she won't sign one I mean can you force someone to sign them?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.