Jack Grealish #4 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he is so full of himself but i actual love that for him.

proper hoping he signs for city because he would look peng in their new away kit.

Reactions: 2
Looked at his stories wonder what his doing with his shoes of disappointmented me though , wonder when their hone

Whole video of jack πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Not feeling Jack in a suit. Think I’d definitely swerve past and now I think I see now where I’m going wrong in life πŸ˜‚
Also, are they the same shorts the other players where or does he get special ones?? You can hoick them up a bit but everyone elses are much closer to their knees. I’m not knocking it- he clearly feels good with his legs out πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΅

Not feeling Jack in a suit. Think I’d definitely swerve past and now I think I see now where I’m going wrong in life πŸ˜‚
Also, are they the same shorts the other players where or does he get special ones?? You can hoick them up a bit but everyone elses are much closer to their knees. I’m not knocking it- he clearly feels good with his legs out πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΅

Think he likes where clothes two small for him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
he's a professional athlete - this kind of stuff comes with the job. I doubt he would be as good of a player as he is if he didn't train regularly, holidays don't stop that either - especially when it's so close to him actually having to be back training with the coaches.

don't worry about sasha - she's probably on their private balcony catching some rays and having a cocktail.

Reactions: 10
He said he wore shin pads which where 5-7 weather he was having us on god knows πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wonder how Sasha feels about him keep training on a holiday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He’s earning feck knows how much a week - I’d be out there with a whistle and a clipboard 🀣
Drinking completely messes with your fitness , so I’d imagine he’s not looking forward to training back at his club and getting back to it early will make a better impression.
He may also be lying in the grass on his phone…

Reactions: 3
If you go to England’s twitter page there is a 2 min video of jack behind the scenes- he’s not my cup of tea but thought you might like it!! X

• Heart
He said he wore shin pads which where 5-7 weather he was having us on god knows πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wonder how Sasha feels about him keep training on a holiday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I cant find the interview, remember him saying he wears shorts that are 1 size too small πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.