Jack Grealish #4 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the pic of him with the kids is lovely...they look so chuffed to have met him.

Reactions: 5
It can’t be natural I haven’t crushed on anyone this hard since I was about 12!

Same I bloody blame the euros wouldn’t know who the lad was till I watched that now I must flick through tik tok Instagram Twitter 35678 times a day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same I bloody blame the euros wouldn’t know who the lad was till I watched that now I must flick through tik tok Instagram Twitter 35678 times a day 😂😂😂
As a villa fan I’ve been aware a long time always had a slight crush but dear god I can’t stop thinking about the man I’ve watched every video I possibly can. Hoping to be at the match next weekend I think I will cry if he isn’t there

As a villa fan I’ve been aware a long time always had a slight crush but dear god I can’t stop thinking about the man I’ve watched every video I possibly can. Hoping to be at the match next weekend I think I will cry if he isn’t there
My dad supports them but we don’t have sky sports which is shame I’m hoping he plays in the World Cup and my partner takes me in September at Wembley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.