Jack Grealish #4 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish he had a sex tape, I'd be happy to settle for that for now. Come on Jack, I'm literally throbbing here, give us something!
He could make me cum by looking at me though, I wouldn't last very long 😭
For now :ROFLMAO: I honestly think my clit would explode if a sex tape came out, poor thing is already ravaged. Never needed anyone's D so bad 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For now :ROFLMAO: I honestly think my clit would explode if a sex tape came out, poor thing is already ravaged. Never needed anyone's D so bad 🍆
100% with you there! I'm savage as well as I'm on so can't even substitute with my bloke 🙄 I would not say no to anything he suggests, I'd even take a threesome with him and sasha if necessary 🤣

Reactions: 4
Right is 4 in the morning I’m never drinking again , from what I gather his back in the uk thank fook wish he would post something decent though

Reactions: 2
I was expecting a new thread by now, shocked we haven’t started one.

Some thread title suggestions as I lie wide away at 5:45am 😬😂

Jack Grealish #5 - Jack’s finally touched down, can we go to pound town?

Jack Grealish #5 - Jack and Sasha sitting in a tree, he’s shagging her when it should be me

Jack Grealish #5 - About to become Citeh’s new toy, forever and always tattles favourite playboy

Reactions: 6
Looking back, it seems that Jack Grealish #5 - Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots 🔥 has the most votes!
No idea how to do new thread tho. Sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.