Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Very chunky 5.5 incher with fat veins, a couple of freckles, large bellend, large slightly saggy balls, tidily wild pubes, goes from 0 to angrily erect within 1 second of kissing, v clean, consistently large yields which taste like the sweetest nectar

edit: I also like to imagine it kinks upward, just to torture myself
You're carving quite the niche for yourself in terms of your expertise in nipple analysis and theoretical penis appearance!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

jumpmoon

VIP Member
super excited for squad announcement!!
We need England Jack. It's a public service at this point given the mass sexual awakening of the Euros 😩 Gareth's ambivalence towards him makes me so nervous though lol

I was just on the phone with my bff and she asked what I was up to today, so I told her very honestly that I was buttering toast and waiting for the England squad announcement 😂 so she said "I hope they get far so we can get behind them all" and I replied "well I wish he was behind me" and she sagely whispered "don't we all babes, don't we all"

🤞

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
He played really well for England last year as well from what I believe. He just seems like a proper sweetie 🥰🥰
I thought you were talking about Walks 😂 Was going to ask if you're okay.

My fave thing about them bringing the boots is the variety of carrier bags they arrive in. No fancy boot bags just a plassy bag from the club shop.

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Me all alone whilst you lot be responsible functioning adults. I don't start work until 2.

Villa 62.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

jumpmoon

VIP Member
So, it's match day! What do we think are the chances of Jack playing?

I think he might get rested/rotated but I hope not.

Should be in Pep's contract that he plays his sexiest team for televised matches.
Ok gals, we've got the tail end of a full moon I hope everyone was manifesting the following: a full Jack 90 mins (if he's benched: warm up footage of him tucking his top into his pants with a belly/butt flash), shrunk-in-the-wash kit, an angry mouthy moment or two, a goal, ripping his shirt off in celebration, ripping his shorts off too for good measure.

1647767856350.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Ignoring the fact that Mr Walker is a dirty little whore bag I have a little soft spot for him, his interview with Stonesy put him in a whole new light for me. He was so supportive of him but also took the piss, it was a nice mix and looks like a genuine friendship. In the bedroom, I imagine he's got some moves but it would definitely be a "waking up and thinking what the fuck did I just do followed by drinks and an intervention from your friends" kind of day.

cobette

VIP Member
the thing with angel cake though is she couls
have made it so much more believable if she’d just done her research!

if you’re gonna fake a story, commit to it galpal 😉
I always say you have to very smart to be a liar because not only do you have to make sure all your details are correct, you have to keep up with all your own lies.

It's the Tattler who said JG had messaged her and deleted it that fascinated me most. Rose something maybe?! I believed it, but in hindsight it must have been a load of crap. You'd post screenshots if it was real with your info blanked out.

I must be the only one that wouldn't have minded a Ruben shaped spanner in the works 😬 honestly after that John/Ruben fic I think I ship them as much as John/bae

🗞🐕

Also, dying at the thought of Ruben on his dates discussing marriage 🤣
Thinking about it I may ship Stonesy/Ruben a tiny bit more than Stonesy/Jack, maybe because it seems more plausible?! Then there's the left field Stonesy/Pickford pairing. I love that JS is a cocky dick in it, drives me wild.

Soz to any non-fic loving Tattlers.

Apology tax.

Villa 1.jpg
Villa 2.jpg
Villa 44.jpg
Villa 59.jpeg
Villa 66.jpeg
Villa 68.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Tattlers would get the best of him because he knows we talk. Wouldn't want his reputation ruined.
His reputation would be the best it has ever been.

Getting girls to square by just looking at them or just a little touch and boom squirting everywhere

• Haha

Gattle09

VIP Member
I’m torn, it’s the F1 race tomorrow at the same time as city. I need to watch both 😫

Jack when he realises he may be getting pied tomorrow.
7A52F52C-FEF4-4E3C-8019-BC330009D9C2.jpeg

• Haha

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Like it did with would you let jack shit on you 🤣
Exactly loooool God forbid the poor bloke ever reads this 😂

You know what, I think I may draw the line at him using me as a toilet, but I'd let him pretend I was an alien 😂 👽 not sure what would be less awkward out of those two things actually.

• Haha

jumpmoon

VIP Member
This is the Jack that if you were living in the Paleolithic period he would give you a good seeing to in the Flintstone's cave and all the dinosaurs would be barking outside 😩 😥 😩 🥴

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
I can tell he's lying there from the major fanny flutters it induced in me, my nether regions love a bad boy.

• Haha

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
Ruben has liked one too. Do you think they compare on the bus?
Jack I’m not surprised, but Ruben??????? He is a saint in my eyes who is keeping his virginity for his future wife (let’s forget about his ex gf) and is only checking IG for football and cute doggo videos.

I would love to wear an invisibility cloak on the team bus to hear these conversations and sit on John/Jack’s lap or face

• Haha