Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
I will never forget reading the following anecdotes from Lee from Blue during a Smash Hits interview: that to keep warm in bed he pisses himself, and that he would definitely have sex with an alien if the chance presented itself. Fifteen years later, I now need to know what JG thinks.

View attachment 1129255
This is me today looking out the window and seeing the yellow mist of all that Saharan sand 😂
😂 😂 😂

I thank God every day for not letting me marry Lee Ryan like I wanted to.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

cornflower

VIP Member
I would do pretty much anything the man asked of me, particularly if it means getting to see/feel his dick/arse. I’d be honoured

The toilet dream - omg please don’t bring back cursed memories 😭

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
That last one of baby jack, the fucking tan line. He's always been a cocky little shit hasn't he.

Someone needs to sit on his face have a word with him.

Me, I'll do it, I'll take one for the team

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Right, new resolution is to work solidly from 9am until the squad announcement at 2pm. No dick talk during office hours today please ladies.

Look at his little leprechaun hat though 💚🍀🇮🇪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

rosierose91

Chatty Member
I just want to nestle my face in that whole crotch/thigh area. He could just carry on partying with his bros, whatever, just let me rest there and bite his thighs and smell his dick
SMELL
HIS
DICK

I bet it tastes of mangofruit...
... and just ✨ clean ✨
The bar is low

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I’ll start this by saying John has lovely hair, so I’m with you all on that.

However…how would you deal with his Nan’s face staring back at you when you’re riding him? I just don’t think I could get past that, sorry 🥲

I’ll stick with Jack and his perfect, untouched skin ❤
We've discussed this at length in the John threads. General consensus is we're not big fans of the portraits, but the thighs are too sexy to resist.
nintchdbpict000380302413-e1516781601229.jpg

Talking of perfect thighs...

tumblr_a71ae20dbb057036c072b33eceb6e04e_3ea6038b_1280.jpg

• Heart

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
Sorry for the period chat but we've no secrets here and I feel like our cycles are all going to sync up the more time we spend in this coven.

I'm pre period and feeling some slight ick towards bae today. He needs to up his game whilst he's with England
should I drop the link for the trotters van video here so the ick can get bigger and you can focus on John more?

or do you need these to get back on the Jacky train?
92762C93-81E1-498B-AE8C-8C241F0B4889.jpeg
04F54905-6B37-4319-A17B-C79FEC1FB765.jpeg
573839DD-1FEF-46E7-9FF2-A3CE0942FE5D.jpeg
C8C12075-3E31-4F86-95CE-38DD68FCCF80.jpeg
ACB831F2-73D2-4767-B8C6-B6AEF9C30825.jpeg

• Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
Hubby noticed the other day I only put my phone down when watching city 🤣
We support spurs, when watching any other match we have my daughter asking where Harry kane is (she has special needs and adores kane, doesn't understand concept of different teams) my teen son ribs me mercifully.
When we watch city it's actually painful whenever there's a slow Mo close up of bae.....hubby knows he's second best to JG 🤣

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member

^^ behind the scenes Euros trailer, Inside the Pride comes our on 21st. I cannot wait for this, hopefully plenty of happy and a lil bit of sad Jack.

Gaahhh just watched it, goosebumps. What a summer that was 🦁🦁🦁
This is going to be so emotional! I get teary just thinking out it. They were living history last summer and I don't even think they'll realise that for a long time.

ruby1080

VIP Member
View attachment 1133854

The cut on his eyebrow too 😭
Aaagghh, ravage me now. Filthy little beast, he looks like he needs a Dettol bath.

I was very good and went to work in an actual office today, and tried not to think about this man. I did think about his dick a bit a lot at lunch time, but restrained myself otherwise.

Then I saw this on my way home in Tesco and it killed me and made me miss this thread.

1647634283650.png

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
He's been too quiet recently and everyone knows when the kids are quiet that's when the really naughty stuff is going down.

• Haha