Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
Pep is one of the best man managers I've ever seen. I love how he handles the press and their nonsense.

It's match day!

Stones 01.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14

fortheloveofgrealish

Spill all…
He was in the green villa kit, it all started with me playing with his hair, which led to me scratching up and down his back, he ends up with a massive hard on, I get it out of his shorts (it was long and girthy) end up wanking him off, spunk literally everywhere💦💦 I ended up riding his face and then something bloody woke me up😤😤

It must have been all the fic I caught up on yesterday and the bottle of wine I drank before bed😂😂

• Heart

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Still can't concentrate on work due to these probing questions posed by our little thinker.

Googled "are there more grains of sand in the world than stars in the sky" and my mind is now a mess.

There are between 10 sextillion to 200 sextillion (wtf?) stars in the Universe, and only between 2.5 sextillion and 10 sextillion grains of sand in the world. So stars win, that one's settled.

But then there are more atoms in a single grain of sand than there are stars in the Universe 💥

What have you started, Jack? What have you done?

I still can't find a definitive answer on wheels vs doors, but I'm sticking with wheels.
Sextillion..... my face as below

1646997752153.png

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Happy Belated B-Day @Gizmo24

Jack and his fingers were busy with the other birthday girls last night but they'll be on their way to you after the match today.

04.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

jumpmoon

VIP Member
I look forward to one of you doing a handwriting analysis, or maybe a palm reading next. Tell us what this means about his dick size, or likelihood of him dropping the nudes at some point in our life time.
At the risk of sounding like a cosmic pervert, the length of the index finger to the joint of the thumb is meant to be equal to the length of ... you know... 🍆

1646684372989.png

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
I don't think Rodri has a clue what Jack's saying 🤣

"More daaaws or more weeeuls? Answer, Rodri, answer!"

And when he goes closer at the end and uses his hands to try to get him to understand 🤣

This is the kind of content that "Bench Cam" could be picking up and streaming live if only Pep would see sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I’ve always looked at astrology with a bit skepticism…

Mainly because I used to work with this proper hippy dippy girl when I was 20, that proper put my back up to it!!

She was a FUCKING ARSEHOLE and was always like ‘Tee-hee, you know us Aries’ like it was an excuse…? (She didn’t say it quite like that but you get what I mean 😂)

Like no, it’s because you’re a dick ain’t the moons fault??

So I’ve just never really got it…

Oh and she use to do those cards and read my chakras and shit and she always told me I was going to get pregnant…. 5 years later I ain’t no mother, so she was a liar too!! Use to guilt me in to doing it and then charge me a pound too!! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

applecrumble7

VIP Member
I can't love him anymore than this. I don't care if he ain't got degrees. I would debate doors and wheels all day. His personality is sparkly⭐✌

• Heart
  • Haha

cobette

VIP Member
I did feel guilty you know! But I needed more face and curtain (also felt like John didn’t look like John in my old one 😂) and they haven’t done an adorable close-up photoshoot together yet 😢. Betrayal tax incoming:

View attachment 1123913View attachment 1123914View attachment 1123915View attachment 1123916
View attachment 1123917View attachment 1123918View attachment 1123919

and finally, Gundo pulling the same face I’d be pulling in this scenario:

View attachment 1123922
Betrayal tax 😂😂 I forgive you.

Stonesy however...

• Heart
  • Sad

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Pep sis if you're reading this please start bae!! I'm going to be settled in with my spag bol and my dressing gown glued to ITV for one precious televised match this evening 🙏

• Heart