Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
Shout out to anyone else who's had to maintain something of the poker face for the last 90 minutes 💙 this MAN! My senses are overwhelmed. I could write a dozen love sonnets.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

cornflower

VIP Member
it’s the embarrassed little smile when they ask about him scoring more goals! 🥺

9D30179A-CA19-4DF2-8E3B-75BC94CB3606.jpeg

also jack, if you are interested in giving your public what they want: N U D E S ❤

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
🤷‍♀️ Just my 2 cents (and this isn't ratting on you btw, just a general observation from this point) but it's her channel, not JGTV, and she doesn't owe anyone anything. I've been with my partner since the same age as they got together and I wouldn't want him popping up in the background of my vlogs chatting shite even if he was a tasty footballer :LOL:

She does have little references to him as @Sarararah pointed out (and she's wearing an Arabic necklace that says 'Jacky' in some of them which is v sweet), so I don't think it's that deep, it's just not part of her life that she wants to show and have people oogling. And I can't blame her tbh, especially after the messages she got during the Euros (although I wish my greatest crime in life was riding JG lol).

[/sashdefender]
Preach. I would however pay good money for JGTV.

Also, if she mentioned him all the time then people would say she's namedropping for views. Girl can't win.

Edit - (another) Also I can't think of him being called Jacky without saying it in the voice of Jim from Friday Night Dinner....

"Hello Jacky, you look nice"
0_Jack-Grealish (3).jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ⚽⚽⚽

AS IF THE CAMERA CUTS AWAY JUST AS JOHN GETS TO HIM! Give the public what they want ffs.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Happy Monday everyone, hope you all have a lovely week

I'm going to trial keeping off Tattle during office hours in the hope that I actually get some work done and can enjoy the thirsting more in the evenings.

I give it approx 2 hours before this JG shaped chastity belt comes off

dcbcbb3c2bf3bbcf04e79c5a2f937889.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Is it just me who noticed Jack has put the goal up on his stories, saying cheers to Phil with music starting ‘was it a pointless three day bender, or a weekend in paradise my friend’ 😂😂 they don’t help themselves do they 🍻🍻

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
I’m looking forward to May 28th, how he will solve the Kyle-John-Phil triple birthday, who he will greet first, will the order be based on age, strongest connection or sexiness? Or just one group photo?
I should get back to work
Didn't know they all had the same birthday 🤣 Surely only a group shot from an orgy will do.

As a side note, I cannot stand Gemini men. So you can all keep this trio.

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
Err, what? Link please 🙏
BRB. There's no nipple or anything exciting, just a bit of bare shoulder but beggars can't be choosers in these times, sadly

Right here we are. Added an additional photo as tax for getting anyone’s hopes up.
FA515E96-1C53-4F65-B677-6712E19B9E78.jpeg

D9936AE6-F49B-4091-B077-F49A7B0950C6.jpeg

where’s ya snail trail bae?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I think he'd be a great dad, and the kids would adore him. He'd probably manage to keep them safe and healthy and relatively clean (while you're in hospital! ) and would absolutely splash the cash and get someone in to sort the house out, and probably the food too.

I feel like my sticking point with Jack would be the little boring things you probably wouldn't pay someone to do, than regular little chores and the work of keeping everything running.

He'd probably take the bins out if I asked him, but I don't want to be the only person keeping track of when the bins need taking out. And it's not the bins specifically that's the problem, it's the cumulation of all the little things.

Rodri knows when the bins are due. And when the boiler needs servicing. And which kid needs to take what to school for the harvest festival or whatever.

Jack forgets all that stuff, and shags you until you forget it too. It'd be a very pleasant way to live a very disorganised life.

• Haha