Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I've cracked.

I've realised I hate my job so much, I need this distraction otherwise I'd probably be crying every day. I'm resigning next week (once I've been paid my bonus, lols) and will take great pleasure in spending my entire notice period lording it up on Tattle.

77825836-ca90-4147-ab43-9f5541b2b807.jpg

Jack-Grealish-1888475.jpg

Aston_Villa_Jack_Grealish5_620_pa.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13

spilldatea

VIP Member
i’m dead there’s actually a whole ass debate going on about whether there’s more doors or wheels in the world. news articles and everything 🤣 i thought it was jack being a dummy but it’s actually a real debate

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
ughhh can we get a cocky goal celebration slide compilation on the go please? I toyed with putting the second one under a spoiler because it makes me critical-level FERAL

FF961381-C942-47BC-94C1-611E2E05D74A.jpeg

9E3796D8-6656-413A-8F09-EF6AE5E00A6B.jpeg

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I always think England Jack is my fave then I see Villa Jack and I curse my own stupidity.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Why can he not be waking me up at 3am every morning with these existential questions?

"Wot is there mooor of in the wuruld, ruby? Daaws or weeeuls?"

• Haha

jumpmoon

VIP Member
It's like they saw the Poot Grealish picture and the travesty that was his Moroccan uncle Fifa avatar and thought, nah, we can go one better than this 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Gizmo24

VIP Member

Attachments

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
What a treat we are in for over the next couple of months. I can't wait for internationals Jack.

0_GettyImages-1233448410.jpg

Ps I would like to switch positions here and have Jack hold my boobs like this

2021-07-11T225057Z_1044613465_UP1EH7B1RGV5G_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-EURO-ITA-ENG-REPORT_162609312228...jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
I did think Micheal Owen was quite cute back in the day…..he’s unbearable these days.

I hope Jack does not follow the footsteps of a lot of the ex English players who become cringey pundits! 😐 Especially the Talk Sport ones…
Totally disagree!

Stick JG on anything as a pundit and it will become instant television gold!

Our boy just says whatever is in his head, he'll be amazing and he'll do the pfffft face constantly when he disagrees with the presenter or other pundits

• Heart
  • Haha

jumpmoon

VIP Member
That was a soft little goal from Mahrez.

Jack's rolled his socks down though lads, he means business.

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
I am actually in shock that this thread has a set of triplets 🤯 it’s not even just three random lurkers either. I’m signing myself back up to horoscope emails again and living my life by everything they say.

belated birthday wishes to you @Gizmo24! Here’s the beautiful Apology Jack who’s just realised he missed it.

C9107BC1-2952-4C94-A7B2-43FCA8467829.jpeg

• Haha

Timefortea93

VIP Member
There was a bit of talk about it on twitter yesterday morning.
People wanted to know who’s Range Rover Jack was in, and who the guy was who got in the back with him.
I wanted clearer pictures 😂😂
That would be my range rover and security so we get alone time 😉😉😉

in my dreams

• Haha