Jack Grealish #31 Little Phil get back in your tank, Jack drop us a voice note of you having a bank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile, Jack would accidentally shag your sister while you were gone, and the kids would be wandering the streets begging for food.

Like I said, I'm fine with that. He is who he is 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I imagine Jack in Dad mode would be utter carnage but the kids would absolutely love it. He'd be the one to make more mess, not clean up and burn the kitchen down cooking toast. Kids bedtime routine would result in a flooded bathroom and him being really engrossed in the latest kids book. You know though that he would more than make up for his pesky shenanigans by chucking you around the bedroom at the end of the day.

• Haha
Anyway, this daytime Tattle curfew isn't going well. I'm off now until show time. DO NOT BENCH HIM PEP.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m here for the 3 page catch up well done broskis ❤ I too am working my notice and spending half my time obsessing over Jacl/Stones/Big Kev

Don’t be pleb tonight Pep

Reactions: 5
I imagine Jack in Dad mode would be utter carnage but the kids would absolutely love it. He'd be the one to make more mess, not clean up and burn the kitchen down cooking toast. Kids bedtime routine would result in a flooded bathroom and him being really engrossed in the latest kids book. You know though that he would more than make up for his pesky shenanigans by chucking you around the bedroom at the end of the day.
Whereas Jack's bedtime routine for me would result in a different kind of flood 🌊🌊🌊

Sorry

Jack disapproves of me sharing this information

1647273486899.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You're all wrong, jack in dad mode while you were hospitalised would absolutely result in kids missing school, kitchen burning down, bathroom flooding and everyone going go Tesco's in pyjamas because he ain't got a bleeping clue what to do with the washing machine, but he would phone mumma G and have no shame at all in her coming over and fixing the lot for him, then when you got home he'd totally let you think he managed all on his own and accept his 'well done' blowjob like the fucker we know and and love 😉

He's too bleeping cute!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I feel like I’ve been winded whilst reading this 😭 he’d be perfect.
I’m loveblind at this point.
:love:

My thread suggestion as below...

Jack Grealish #32 It’s time consuming being a Tattler.. we need adding to his payroll, will accept debit and credit or the filling of a hole.

best I have today ✌🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Jack Grealish#32 Show us your dick or we all get the ick.

It rhymes, I am proud of myself. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He looks adorable, I want to stroke him everywhere 😔
I love how we cycle between wanting to be all cutesy with him to wanting to destroy him/ be destroyed by him.

Can we all take a minute to appreciate how sweaty and deliciously tanned he's going to look at the World Cup 🥵

Reactions: 12
Guess I’m in the minority who thinks he’ll be a decent Dad 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe I’m rose tinted specs for this man but I’ll own it

Reactions: 7
I love how we cycle between wanting to be all cutesy with him to wanting to destroy him/ be destroyed by him.

Can we all take a minute to appreciate how sweaty and deliciously tanned he's going to look at the World Cup 🥵
The previous picture was definitely destroyer Jack 😈

Hopefully we get to see more of his arms at the World Cup 🥵

Reactions: 1
Guess I’m in the minority who thinks he’ll be a decent Dad 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe I’m rose tinted specs for this man but I’ll own it
As a Dad I think he would be awesome, household chores and the like I expect disasters aplenty.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.