Jack Grealish #31 Little Phil get back in your tank, Jack drop us a voice note of you having a bank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did feel guilty you know! But I needed more face and curtain (also felt like John didn’t look like John in my old one 😂) and they haven’t done an adorable close-up photoshoot together yet 😢. Betrayal tax incoming:

View attachment 1123913View attachment 1123914View attachment 1123915View attachment 1123916
View attachment 1123917View attachment 1123918View attachment 1123919

and finally, Gundo pulling the same face I’d be pulling in this scenario:

View attachment 1123922
Ow the last one of the two of them reminds me of his cuddle with Raheem, its clearly wasted on him though, he's not even hugged him back 😔

Screenshot_20220314-084226_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220314-084201_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220314-084213_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220314-084206_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy Monday everyone, hope you all have a lovely week

I'm going to trial keeping off Tattle during office hours in the hope that I actually get some work done and can enjoy the thirsting more in the evenings.

I give it approx 2 hours before this JG shaped chastity belt comes off

dcbcbb3c2bf3bbcf04e79c5a2f937889.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I'm going to trial keeping off Tattle during office hours in the hope that I actually get some work done and can enjoy the thirsting more in the evenings.

View attachment 1124018
🥵 Love that picture.
I need to try this too. Covid back round in our house so I have a child off with it while trying to work plus my Jack perving. Don’t think there is enough time in the day for it all.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 1124018
I'm doing the same :ROFLMAO: No office hours thirsting this week.

Don't mess us about tonight Pep, give us what we're here for. And someone get that kit through the washing machine on an extra hot wash before tonight ❤

Love how we've all got the same new week's resolution, yet are here at 8.57am :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm liking this solidarity - if we all make a pact not to post anything, then there is nothing for us to be tempted to look at

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Right I am actually going now. See you all at 5pm (or possibly for a lunch break)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stay strong people, see you on the other side.

Unless he does something really funny and cute…

Reactions: 6
I did feel guilty you know! But I needed more face and curtain (also felt like John didn’t look like John in my old one 😂) and they haven’t done an adorable close-up photoshoot together yet 😢. Betrayal tax incoming:

View attachment 1123913View attachment 1123914View attachment 1123915View attachment 1123916

View attachment 1123922
Betrayal tax 😂😂 I forgive you.

Stonesy however...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
P.S You're all mental, how am I meant to get through the day!? 😂😂😂

He is also representing my heartbreak in a working hours Tattle ban.
same i live for this thread to get me through office hours

me throwing a tantrum that no one will post today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Stonesy however...

Oh my god 🥺 I feel awful 😭 wish they had a cute non-football photo together!

💙 u 4eva JS5

I cannot be bothered at all with today so I might just post cute pics on here every hour on the hour

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1123922
I love their bromance

Reactions: 2
same i live for this thread to get me through office hours

me throwing a tantrum that no one will post today

Ooh navy Jack 😈
I am on an official work break. Happy to see there are some posts to cheer us up.

Oh my god 🥺 I feel awful 😭 wish they had a cute non-football photo together!

💙 u 4eva JS5

I cannot be bothered at all with today so I might just post cute pics on here every hour on the hour
Do it please. Will give us something to look at when we are back on!

sorry friends, am i distracting you?

Needs biting 🍑

Reactions: 5

Stonesy however...

Oof this is heartbreaking to see but also slightly arousing...is that wrong?? I think it's the pouty lips and the fact that a guy can be so open with his emotions.

I also love Jacks petulance at being picked up, he's a naughty little scamp ain't he. Can imagine when he gets a telling off from Sasha he strops off with Skye in tow and they have a little cuddle and witch about her 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.