Jack Grealish #31 Little Phil get back in your tank, Jack drop us a voice note of you having a bank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he'd be a great dad, and the kids would adore him. He'd probably manage to keep them safe and healthy and relatively clean (while you're in hospital! ) and would absolutely splash the cash and get someone in to sort the house out, and probably the food too.

I feel like my sticking point with Jack would be the little boring things you probably wouldn't pay someone to do, than regular little chores and the work of keeping everything running.

He'd probably take the bins out if I asked him, but I don't want to be the only person keeping track of when the bins need taking out. And it's not the bins specifically that's the problem, it's the cumulation of all the little things.

Rodri knows when the bins are due. And when the boiler needs servicing. And which kid needs to take what to school for the harvest festival or whatever.

Jack forgets all that stuff, and shags you until you forget it too. It'd be a very pleasant way to live a very disorganised life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.