Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Sasha got something from Boohoo.

Pep confirmed Jack won't be playing tomorrow :cry:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I think he should still go and support from the sidelines purely so we get some pics 🤔🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
sad to hear that jack is not playing tomorrow. need some new jack content. pls release nudes for valentine’s day… even just the tip

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m out done the utter peice of shot duck off

It was nice while it lasted 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
no cause I saw he posted on his story and was joking saying “I bet it’s a valentines post” but it actually was 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So he's posted about her but still.no tag. We'll already then.

Also jack don't look happy in that second pic. Can't say I blame him with the nails so close I mean there gonna have tit under as she can't wipe properly.

So really buy doing this he should post for her bday and post normally with her now. Will he tho because if not that's even stranger

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.