Jack Grealish #30 The injuries are getting out of hand. Are they real, or is it the flange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, I’ll go to my grave saying that nothing beats Jack with brown hair and seeing it in real time I only wish I’d have appreciated it more 😍
Brown hair Jack is obviously my favourite, but I have a real soft spot for when he was very blonde. It surprises me every time, how much it suited him.

Reactions: 2
Thread title starter for ten....

Jack Grealish #31 V-Day post shattered our dreams but we still want to hear his sex screams

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
My suggestion because honestly let’s not beat around the bush any longer, it already feels like it’s been 84 years

Jack Grealish #31 - just drop the nudes already

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jack Grealish #31 Little Phil calm down and get back in your tank, Jack drop us a voice note of you having a wank

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jack grealish # 31 jack at the boxing looking fit give me 10 rounds on your dick

Jack grealish #31 posted on V day but not sash birthday come on jack just post your girth

• Haha
Reactions: 6
everyone should check out the story that the insta for jack grealishs legs has posted today. i have watched it several times

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
(lol re pointing out you have a job, I always worry people on here think I just sit in my non-existent basement all day writing Stan-esque letters to bae 🥴)

He is adorable in that video you’ve posted. The colour of his eyes 🥺

His voice is lovely and soft in this one too, I love it for various reasons (including ‘my shocks shrunk’)
The thing that makes me laugh most about this video is the way his hands go when he gets the shock. He looks like he's about to get his nails done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing that makes me laugh most about this video is the way his hands go when he gets the shock. He looks like he's about to get his nails done 😂
It’s the gentle clawing motion he makes against the table for me, gets me right in my sacral chakra ✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww i love the lie detector one so much, his voice and little hamster teeth💞 his back looks like a questionmark tho😃you should go swimming sometimes Jackyboy (naked and worh underwater cameras please)

Hope Amelia will do a chickenshop date with him soon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The amount of PR packages that Sasha post that she gets, and then what Jack must get sent but we don’t see...

I can’t help but think about the sheer amount of recycling they must produce😐

I can also see Jack just leaving it too her too get rid of as well 😂😂

Reactions: 4
The amount of PR packages that Sasha post that she gets, and then what Jack must get sent but we don’t see...

I can’t help but think about the sheer amount of recycling they must produce😐

I can also see Jack just leaving it too her too get rid of as well 😂😂
Need him to do an unboxing of one of those subscription boxes for pants

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.