Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
It's the navy! It compliments his hair so much better than the sky blue!

God look at the state of us all. Bae misses two games and we're treating the Man City pages of the Panini book like a catalogue looking for a replacement.

Miss you JG 💙 💙 💙
OMFG :ROFLMAO:

I've even had a few moments of fancying Silva this game - HELP

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

ruby1080

VIP Member
Mmm, tell me more about Rodri.

I feel like I need Jack when I’m ovulating and Ruben when I’m not. He seems a bit *nice*.

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
Today at Cities training ground, Bernardo: Why are you so sad Jack? Is it the injury? Still angry because I won the football tennis? Jack: No! But all my fans ot Tattle has dumped me for you 😭😭😭. 🤣
bernardo supremacy ✌🏼

• Haha

lozzajb

Any fanfic writers who have been given the ick over the recent developments today, one written about John Stones would be greatly appreciate. Thanks xo

I read this one a while ago not bad to be fair haven’t really found any other ones since though x

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Can someone please do another list of good fanfics to read please… someone did a really good list a few threads ago!

I’ve read a few of them but I’m bored with a broken leg and netflix and real books are winding me up now 🙄

Really I want a couple hours worth of chapters of the 90’s one too read 😂😂
This is my reading list on wattpad, which I think has most of our faves on there

Do you also like Jack/John, Jack/Ben etc?

• Heart

anon18375

obsesseddd with this thread!! anyone know any hotspots in Manchester where you're likely to see any of the footballers? would loveee to see him in real life even from afar 🤣

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I can’t even put into words how narked I am, that once again we have been denied Jack content.

In a pool.
Under a shower.
In. The. Sauna.

Nice one City.
least we have KDB, Rodri and Stonesy looking fiiine.

Whatever Jack.
Why did I read that as naked

Ggggggggggg

See also:
Weird sex talk or use of horrible words for body parts (why do I feel like he might say fanny 🤮)
Referring to himself in the third person
A hairy arse
Yes! That cracked me up, referring to themselves in the third person is the biggest ick! I could handle fanny to be honest…but if he said pussy. No.

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Dead.

Please ensure it is a child you know and have their parents permission first!

City gals, in a moment of madness I have booked tickets for the Sporting game 💙

Can anyone recommend a hotel near the stadium that won't break the bank and has parking? Also if you can think up a suitable excuse for my OH as to where I am actually going that would be much appreciated.

Obviously you are a huge fan of whatever artist is on at the AO Arena/Manchester Apollo/AN Other music venue in the Greater Manchester area......

• Heart