Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
Could’ve written this myself 😂 he seems far too nice and serious
i’ve always thought he was attractive but seeing him in person took it to the next level. he is even more beautiful in real life. massive broad shoulders and just a solid wall of muscle. and his arse? carved by the gods. when he gets angry as well 🥵 yes please

Reactions: 2

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member

Violetroselily

VIP Member
That is absolutely 'their song' so desperate for a new update - that and the summertimes in bloom one.

If anyone is looking for anything new to read I've started a new one on wattpad call offside.

It's a fair bit grittier than the others.

You cannot just casually drop this in here like that 😫 OF COURSE we want to read it ❤

I acrually need to pretend to do some work today so have bookmarked for later x

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
He is so bloody fit in that video. The mad hair that would suit literally no-one else, the top-level bulge content, his little smile... Lovely.
Now imagine it if his hair didn’t look like he was auditioning to be the nextworzel gummidge and instead he had his brunette locks from Championship Villa

🥵🥵🥵

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
  • Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
Fallen down a YT rabbit hole (full disclosure, I do actually have a job but I hate it and am beyond distracted today)

Sorry for the potential baby face ick, but the tone of his voice here is just making me want to weep. So soft and gentle. I'm going to listen to this to help me sleep at night.

1.11 - a young pffft face ☺

• Heart