Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
I'm really gutted for Jack missing out on tonight 😭 Hope he's back at the weekend as it's a biggy!

I'll comfort myself watching the BT Sport 'keeper documentary for the second time in a week as the love of my life is on it.

Reactions: 3

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
can I add Stones / Rodri to this please? 🤤

And probably not a popular opinion, but I have a mega soft spot for Kevin De Bruyne 🥺

Although I don’t think he could rail me quite like Jack, but he could spoil me, make me something substantial for dinner and tender love making... so.. small wins I guess.
Kevin De Bruyne is quite hot. Nice arse too. A bit too nice maybe.

ruby1080

VIP Member
I find Ruben very intriguing. His ex's break up song doesn't paint him in entirely the best light, so I can imagine he could be a bit of a fuck boy dark horse

Also this photo is hot because he looks like he's just been shagging

View attachment 1062632
OK, I'm in :love:

I like the way he must put his captain's armband back on after stripping, just to make sure we know he's still in charge :devilish:

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
I feel wrong for not being aroused by Ruben. Like his body is amazing, and he's not bad looking. But he doesn't do it for me. But he should objectively.
You may think differently if you’ve seen him spend a solid minute bent over in front of you at a game, Stephen 🤣

• Haha

fortheloveofgrealish

Has this link worked? It's a video of the plane carrying the team back from Portugal...I would of been papping myself with how that plane is rocking 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Bet the pilot had to change his pants, imagine having all those guys on board😬 The responsibility for any human is massive, but for the majority of the city team, too much😱😱

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I'm surprised little Phil isn't in the Daily Mail yet. They love a bit of Shameless style fighting. Guarantee Jack will also be mentioned in the article when it does go up.

How do we not have more pics yet?? They look like they were sat in the front row

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Bore of hun I don’t need people hyping sash up while I go through this melt down ( joke please don’t take offensive)

He hasn’t posted anything nice about her it’s posted two pics and that’s its
And with no tag. That's not a claim that's I've fucked up and it's gonna be come out so here have a cupcake.

Would explain the 'injury' and now this. Hmm I smell a rat

Gizmo24

VIP Member
This thread just keeps me going. I should not read this at work, I’ll never learn. Willy has just got me and now I can’t stop the giggles. Thank god I have my own office, how on earth so you explain that to your colleagues 😂
Haha, it might be alright with a brummie accent. Essex/London accent I would be noping out of there. In the England video of him and Rice watching amateur footy he did say 'oh my belly' so I wouldn't put it past him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2