Jack Grealish #3 Dresses like he should be on tag, d’ya fancy a shag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone is convinced we should know more this week. Some villa fans online saying apparently he should be back training for them this week?? 😅🤷🏻‍♀️
Wouldn’t be back until the following week anyway, I think a lot of them at in denial that he might be leaving

Everyone is convinced we should know more this week. Some villa fans online saying apparently he should be back training for them this week?? 😅🤷🏻‍♀️
Villa pre season training as started at Bodymoor but the I guess England players may have been given more leave

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t be back until the following week anyway, I think a lot of them at in denial that he might be leaving
I had a scroll earlier and grown men are saying he will be dead to them if he goes and clearly he doesn’t want “legend status”

Men never grow up, biggest kids ever 😂

Villa pre season training as started at Bodymoor but the I guess England players may have been given more leave
Sure I read an extra week or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
2nd of next month I heard but I’m sure his got to isolate when back from holiday

• Wow
Reactions: 2
TLDR....

Jack is quite possibly the most beautiful man roaming the planet today.

Most of us Tattlers would have a good go on him.

We think he looks like he'd wipe his dick on the curtains, give you something 2 disprin can't cure, shag your best mate and break your heart.

He's not very bright.

We're not sure about his relationship with Sasha and how faithful he actually is.

He has bad fashion sense.

But we Still would

• Haha
Reactions: 26
TLDR....

Jack is quite possibly the most beautiful man roaming the planet today.

Most of us Tattlers would have a good go on him.

We think he looks like he'd wipe his dick on the curtains, give you something 2 disprin can't cure, shag your best mate and break your heart.

He's not very bright.

We're not sure about his relationship with Sasha and how faithful he actually is.

He has bad fashion sense.

But we Still would
👏 very well summarised!
Frankly I'd let him wipe his dick anywhere he liked and I'd thank him for it 😂

He looks better in claret and blue
Ooh that does look good tbf 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure him and Tyrone Mings are back training next Monday I might have to drive by bodymoor to check

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll just say I’ve come to visit family when I’ve actually come to stalk a footballer lol

Reactions: 1
He looks better in claret and blue
I told my boyfriend (just so happened to be the night of the Scotland match when I’d finished extensive research on this beautiful specimen gracing my eyes for the first time) I’d support City with him if JG transfers, he’s just happy I’m finally interested in going the footy with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All I want him to do is post a pic of him self topless or something , just give me something is it to much to ask Jack 😃

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.