Jack Grealish #3 Dresses like he should be on tag, d’ya fancy a shag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think the opportunity to work with the manager who managed messi during the best years of his football career would be something you couldn’t pass up.

Reactions: 3
I might send him a pm saying I'll be his personal stylist. I'd just tell him to be naked all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually think the way he has his arm around Sasha in that video is quite cute 🥰
I bet he’s really conflicted about leaving villa as he’s literally grown up there.

Reactions: 1
Where are all the slutty fanfics at?
Literally imagine it's him in me and not my bloke. I would do anything for that man, any hole's a goal 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like his dress sense maybe that might be because I’m the same age as him I just don’t know lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t deal with this transfer talk of him going to City, that’s all it’s been for the past 2 weeks 😭 the suspense is killing meeee. I don’t know what to believe!!!

Reactions: 1
I can’t deal with this transfer talk of him going to City, that’s all it’s been for the past 2 weeks 😭 the suspense is killing meeee. I don’t know what to believe!!!
Everyone is convinced we should know more this week. Some villa fans online saying apparently he should be back training for them this week?? 😅🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.