Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Pep's laid the law down (yes please 😜) and Jack was probably allowed a couple of days of fun at the beginning of the week, when we saw the photos of him out and about, but then has been told to crack on with training and keep a low profile.

As amusing as it would be, City can't have their £100m star boy turn up smashed to a Q&A in the club owners' home town.

Edit: Now I've said that, he's definitely going to go on a massive bender tonight, shag one of the Man Utd players' wives, and finally drop some nudes into Tattle 🤞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sash just posted on her story. I could hear someone in the background but I don’t think it was Jack

Reactions: 1
A few on here would like Mason to hit on them hard 😀
Yeah, to be honest, even with the Mason situation, I'm still prepared to bend over for him.
This might just be the first time I have heard you say that 🤣
First time for everything. But he just does nothing for me. The lack of hair definitely doesn't help, but his younger pics with a full head of proper hair, still nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I cannot understand the appeal of Dubai. That latest pic of Sasha's looks like they're taking a speedboat around Croydon

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I disagree - we’re sat in here discussing whether we’d rather let the lad tit on us or us tit on him like it’s a convo about tea versus coffee. We’re no vanilla witches!😂
just for reference: yes but only for 100K and coffee > tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.