Jack Grealish #28 Sorry hun, I think you mean Sasha Attwood #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when they are due back for training 🤔 I know they don't play until next Saturday but I thought they were only getting a few days off...I need training pictures and thoughts of jack hugging John and Ruben and all the city fitties 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My question do you like middleaged possibly as tall as you, size 18 cougar ladies🤣
Yes, please ask that, my friend wants to know. Although you need to see if he likes middle aged size 18’s that are more like little Phil’s height 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what aftershave he uses and what does he order from the chinese would be my only non-sex related questions

Reactions: 13
You’re all rookies, obvs gotta be asking for his hand in marriage. Get straight in there innit 😂

Again a joke, I never know if people think I’m being serious here

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a long standing gripe with the way someone once described her as 'a typical only child' in a really disparaging way (this happened months ago - maybe only children really hold grudges...) as if she was personally responsible for all his shortcomings, and as a fellow only child I took great umbrage with this 😂!
This stuck in my mind too and I resented it so much!

I’m now holding a massive grudge against you for ending your fic by the way 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to give Sasha and Jack an image overhaul so badly. They’re both gorgeous but for the most part dress like chavs who won the Euromillions.
Lol, his clothing is a disaster, usually, but it adds to the appeal of stripping it off him & worshipping him 😀😛😎

Reactions: 5
This stuck in my mind too and I resented it so much!

I’m now holding a massive grudge against you for ending your fic by the way 😂❤
As a gesture of constellation now the story is fini may I offer you these lovely fresh vegetables handpicked by the man himself 🤣 :

1414333669728_wps_12_BIRMINGHAM_ENGLAND_OCTOBE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My question is tame but would be - do you dance at family weddings and what's the song to get you on the dance floor? His musical tastes are questionable but this is the benchmark for all my relationships (semi serious). If they can make an absolutely enthusiastic tit of themselves and can have a little boogy with me I am all in. ALL.IN. do ya hear me Jack!

As a gesture of constellation now the story is fini may I offer you these lovely fresh vegetables handpicked by the man himself 🤣 :

View attachment 1017543
I think this is the only beardless picture I can tolerate. I can just imagine what was going through his ditzy head " what's this green bit on the carrots" "can you eat that bit" "...a wha.a swede ...I dunno wot that is". Mind blown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My question is tame but would be - do you dance at family weddings and what's the song to get you on the dance floor? His musical tastes are questionable but this is the benchmark for all my relationships (semi serious). If they can make an absolutely enthusiastic tit of themselves and can have a little boogy with me I am all in. ALL.IN. do ya hear me Jack!
i think he gets hammered and requests viva la vida or ed sheeran and rips up the dance floor doing a tit robot, can see him also doing the worm

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I think this is the only beardless picture I can tolerate. I can just imagine what was going through his ditzy head " what's this green bit on the carrots" "can you eat that bit" "...a wha.a swede ...I dunno wot that is". Mind blown.
Don't worry, he dances.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah I reckon he definitley dances. He has said a few times that he loves old music, so I bet he is on the dance floor as soon as the classics are playing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.